Chapter 72 - Madan's rage

Start from the beginning

Maya: Ayoo neenga vantu ipadiya ponathu athai therinjuthu.. enna pulinjuruvanga... ulla vanga...

Naveen nodded and walked into the house while not before placing the vessel in his bike. He spent a few minutes in the house and left before Maaran returned.

The ground was filled with people a lot of young people who were playing around drenching each other with turmeric water. It was the last day of the thiruvila and they usually ended it with Manjal neer.

Jenny and Kavya were standing at a corner while Aadhavan reached there and stood behind Kavya. He smiled at Jenny before he bend to Kavya's height.

Aadhavan: Ithu ethukunu theriyum ah ?

Kavya: suma jolly ah Holi mari vilayadranga..

Aadhavan: atha illa.. Nama manasula oruthanga irukanga ana nama nala Sola mudila na.. ipadi intha time la avunga mela manja thaniya uthi tha soluvanga...

Kavya: apa ithula ivalo iruka ?

Aadhavan: athu... he came forward to her and took a few steps away from her... ama... he splashed the water on her from the jug he had, before he started running while Kavya began to chase him.

Jenny chuckled at them before her eyes fell on Madan who was just entering into the ground. Madan frowned at her when she came in front of him with her hands behind her. Once she brought the jug in front of her he started running around the ground while she chased. They chased for sometime before Jenny acted to be tired holding her knees. Madan came back to check on her but Jenny was quick to pour the water on him and laughed at him. Madan wiped the water out of his face and took a cup of water from the nearby huge vessel before drenching Jenny who was busy laughing at him. Jenny straddled to the sudden splash and wiped her face to glared at Madan who was laughing. Madan stopped laughing once he saw her glaring which soon broke into laughter again. Madan chuckled at her before pulling her to him and wounding his arms around her shoulders.

Both did not know, Madan's cousin who was there to show her interest on Madan watched everything and ran back in disappointment.

After a few hours Jenny and Kavya was returning back home while a middle aged lady stopped them in front of their house gate.

" Hey intha un peru enna ? "

Jenny: Enna va ?

" Una pathu thena pesaran.. apa una tha.. "

Jenny: Jenny.. Jennifer..

" Oh atha nethila onaiyum kanam ah.. ama nee kalyanathuku thena vantha apa yen inum kelambala ? "

Jenny felt bad at a random ladies confrontation but did not express it out.

Kavya: hello yaru neenga... nanga onu unga veetula thangalaya.. apram ungaluku enna kavala..

" Ennaku enna kavalai ah.. virunthaliya vanthava.. virunthaliya tha poganum.. sonthakari aga ninaika kudathu "

Kavya: Inga parunga.. neenga vera yaro nu ninachu pesitu irukinga valiya vidunga..

The woman looked at a young age girl who stood beside her as she shook her head.

" Illa ma.. nan nala pathan.. intha ponu tha Madan mama mela thani uthuchu.."

Kavya: avunga enna pana ungaluku enna ga

" Ava yaru en mapalai mela thani utha ? "

Jenny looked at her in shock before looking at the girl who twisted her lips at her.

" amma.. mama kuda ethuvum panalama.. iva tha ma.. venum na poi mama mela thani uthuna.. "

" Ithukuna varu valunga pola.. itha unga amma soli kuduthu valathala..."