Performance

Over the course of the next two weeks, Yoongi and I spent almost every waking moment together. The only time we spent apart was when I went to the dance studio to practice with Jimin. He pouted every time I left without him, but I put my foot down, determined that he would not see our routine until we performed it.

I was preparing to head out to practice and trying to hide my smile as Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms while I packed my dance bag.

"You're being unreasonable. I don't see the harm in giving me a little sneak peek, especially since your performance is tomorrow," Yoongi muttered as I shoved a fresh deodorant stick into the bag.

"Nice try but no. You'll see it along with everyone else," I responded distractedly.

"I guess..." he trailed off dramatically.

I grabbed the strap of my bag and tossed over my shoulder as I walked towards the door.

"Oh, quit pouting, it's just one more day."

Yoongi scowled at me as he followed me to the entryway. "I share my music with you all of the time."

I laughed and said, "And that's your prerogative! Just as mine is to keep our choreo a secret."

"I guess."

I sighed and turned towards him. "Yoongles. Please don't sulk. You're going to see it very soon. I just...want to show you something good. I want to make sure it's perfect."

Yoongi's scowl faded as he enveloped me in his arms. "I know aein. I'm just excited to see you dance. I'm really proud of you, you know."

I melted into his embrace and nodded my head against him. "Thank you, love."

"Now get going, or you'll be late!" he chided me as he pushed me towards the door.

--------------------

When I arrived at the dance studio, Jimin was already there warming up.

"Pretty Sabrina!" He greeted me as I walked in.

"Hi Chim Chim!"

I sat down to stretch, watching Jimin practice a few moves during his warm up. He looked quite cute with part of his long hair pulled back into a baby pony tail. I loved his casual outfit of a simple grey sweater paired with dark green cargo track pants. I had to stifle a giggle at his cute little baby feet and turned to stretch my upper back out. Jimin could be such a little mochi.

Once I was done stretching, I got up and went to stand in the middle of the room, signaling that I was ready to go

Once I was done stretching, I got up and went to stand in the middle of the room, signaling that I was ready to go. Jimin nodded at me and turned on the music, letting the opening strains play as he walked slowly back towards me.

His expression was no longer joyful, but instead full of serious concentration. As much as I loved dancing with him, I hated the fact that I couldn't watch him. He was simply mesmerizing. He might be a little mochi nut 90% of the time, but when he was on the dance floor, it was as if he were possessed by a sensual demon.