Voicemail

I woke up the next morning to a cool bed. Usually, Yoongi slept for a lot longer than I did, so I was surprised by his absence. I guess that meant that he didn't come back to bed last night.

I frowned and rolled over, staring up at the ceiling, as I remembered the events of last night. My heart rate kicked up and my eyes widened as I went over everything in detail. Yoongi had opened up the tiniest bit to me and I responded by throwing myself at him.

Oh my god.

The way he left last night was so abrupt. I must have fucked up. I moved too fast. I fucking tried to seduce the man who has told me repeatedly that he didn't want anything to do with me. Did I have no shame?

I dug my nails into my palms, utterly mortified with my actions last night. How the hell was I supposed to face him after that?

I tugged the covers up over my head and groaned. Sooner or later, I was going to have to seek him out for skin contact. I could already see the look of revulsion on his face. He was never going to let me live this down...

I was trying to calm myself down with my deep breathing techniques and I had just about convinced myself to get out of bed when I heard the door click open. I froze, keeping the blanket over my head, trying not to breathe.

"Time to get up. We have somewhere to be," Yoongi said in a gravelly voice.

I kept silent, trying to pretend I was still sleeping.

Footsteps approached the bed and I heard him let out a low huff before he took a hold of the comforter and slowly pulled it back.

In a panic, I squeezed my eyes closed and tried to regulate my breathing. It was silent for a moment, but then I felt a puff air on my lips as Yoongi whispered, "I know you're awake."

My eyes flew open and I found his face hovering inches above mine, staring down at me with his lips pressed into a flat line. I swallowed my surprised screech and scrambled to the side of the bed. 

He watched me roll off of the opposite end, his eyes immediately going to my bare legs. I blushed heavily and tried to pull my sweater down further, hiding myself. 

"Ah, uh, sorry. I'm just going to go get dressed," I mumbled.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at me and replied, "You should wear your workout clothes then. I have to go to the offices today and I booked a dance practice room for you while I'm working."

My stomach flipped over. He...what? He actually thought of me? 

"Er, I'm going with you?" I asked dumbly.

He gave me a short nod. "I have work to do and we have to sit down with management and finally get this whole thing figured out," he said nonchalantly.

"What figured out?" I asked.

"Us."

I frowned and looked down, my hands twisting in the hem of my sweater. "Is there an us?"

"According to our wrists, yes. So, we need to come up with a plan while we're stuck together," he said, straightening up.

Stuck together.

My heart stuttered but I caught myself before I could give anything away. I nodded placidly, looking away from him.

"Okay. I'll get dressed and meet you in the kitchen."

His brows drew together slightly but he didn't say anything as I walked out of the room.

I supposed last night was just the bond forcing a reaction out of him after my panic attack. At least he wasn't harassing me about it. Small victories I guess.