Soulmate

**English conversation is going to be in bold. Korean will be normal**

Song for this chapter: Just A Dream by Kurt Hugo Schneider, Christina Grimmie, & Sam Tsui

All of the thoughts flew out of my head as I stood there, dumbfounded. Namjoon, Jungkook, and Yoongi all got up from their seats to greet us as Tae tugged me into the room, still holding my hand tightly. 

"Hey guys, this is Sabrina," he said as he closed the door behind us. He then turned to me with a wink and said in English, "Sabrina, these are my members." 

All I could do was stand there, momentarily frozen. The eyes of three, four if I counted Tae, very hot, very famous men were trained on me. And not just any hot and famous men. This was BTS...my saviors, my idols. It was extremely overwhelming. And the constant buzzing under my skin that usually calmed around Tae had spiked into a fever pitch. My hands were actually trembling. 

What the fuck. 

I guess Tae could feel my shakiness because he gave my hand a gentle squeeze and smiled down at me in the awkward silence. 

Oh ah, I guess I needed to actually speak to them. What a great start. They probably thought I was an idiot. 

I gathered myself and bowed lowly to them. In a small voice I said, "Annyeonghaseyo," before switching to English and continuing, "I'm Sabrina. It's so nice to meet you! Tae has told me a lot about you. I'm also a big fan!" 

My eyes flicked to Yoongi as I finished speaking. His expression was mostly neutral, but his eyes were zeroed in on my hand clutching Tae's and with his eyebrows slightly pinched together. He seemed a bit surprised. I wondered what Tae had told them about us.

Namjoon bowed back to me and said with wide smile, "It is lovely to meet you too, Sabrina. We are happy you are a fan, and you might already know of us, but we will still introduce ourselves. I am Kim Namjoon." 

Namjoon's English was clear and succinct. I smiled back at him, but I had to look up a bit to do so. I'm not short, but damn the man was a giant and he was built like a dump truck. He was wearing a grey silk button down that was tucked into black slacks, with his dark hair pushed back off of his forehead. 

Namjoon then nodded at Jungkook, who was pulling on his lip ring and looking at the wall behind my head. Shaking his head, Namjoon patted Jungkook's shoulder. At Namjoon's touch, he started a bit and bowed to me as well before saying, "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." 

I grinned at him. He looked so cute when he was awkward. He was wearing a loose-fitting white T-shirt and a black leather jacket that he had paired with expensive-looking jeans. His fluffy dark hair was bushy and untamed, curling behind his neck and over his ears. It was super endearing. 

He grinned shyly back at me before looking at Tae and saying, "She's pretty hyung!" 

It took everything in me to not react, but my mouth twitched a bit as I fought back a smile. My paler skin couldn't lie, however. I felt myself turning red, so I looked down and acted like I was smoothing out my skirt as I heard Tae say to Jungkook, "I know. She's the prettiest girl I've ever met." 

Namjoon cleared his throat just then and said, "And, this is Min Yoongi." 

I looked up in time to see Yoongi bow slightly and say, "Nice to meet you." At that moment, the buzzing under my skin spiked and a sudden rash of goose bumps sprung up along the back of my neck.

Oh my god, his voice was so raspy in person. I wanted to hear more of it.

I swallowed and nodded at him. His eyes met mine briefly before they glued themselves back to Tae's hand holding mine. He was dressed in a simple long sleeved black button-down and a pair of black slacks. His long hair was neatly combed and tucked behind his ears.