Love You

"Yoongi."

"Aein."

I narrowed my eyes at him from across the table and crossed my arms. He looked back at me with a calm expression which only irritated me more.

"Min. Yoongi." I ground out.

"Min. Sabrina." he replied with a smirk.

I choked on my spit and started coughing as he laughed at me. After I recovered, I glared at him.

"That wasn't funny."

"Sure it was. Besides, I like making you choke," he said casually before he took a sip of his coffee.

Red faced, I huffed and stared down at my plate.

"You're really not going to tell me?" I asked, annoyed.

He smiled faintly and shook his head.

"Jerk," I huffed under my breath.

He laughed and said, "Careful. I can feel your irritation."

I clenched my jaw and scowled at him. "And?"

He slowly raised an eyebrow at me. "And, if you don't stop acting like a brat then I'm going to make you behave."

I flushed and looked down at my plate, feeling a prickle of awareness on my neck. Yoongi had proven to be a lascivious menace, always quiet and lying in wait, ready to strike. He had been insatiable as of late and I was absolutely glowing under his attention. But his attention was heady. When Min Yoongi looked at you, you gave him all of your attention. Or else.

His lips curled up into a sly smile as he watched me. "Oh? Does my little girl like the thought of that?"

I cleared my throat and changed the subject. "Didn't you say Jimin was coming by this morning?"

Yoongi smirked at me like he knew what I was doing but mercifully let it go. "Yes, he should be here–"

The sound of the front door code being entered and the resulting beeping from it being rejected echoed through the apartment.

"--any minute," Yoongi finished drily as Jimin began ringing the doorbell over and over.

I grinned as I got up from the table and went to let him in.

"Chim Chim!" I exclaimed happily as I pulled the door open. He stood there grinning at me, dressed cutely in a long sleeved sweater and dark skinny jeans.

"Hello there pretty lady!" he said, wrapping his arms around me

I breathed in his sweet, clean scent and sighed. How did I ever get so lucky to have a friend like him?

We pulled apart and I grabbed his hand to take him over to the table. "We were just having breakfast! Please grab anything you like."

He plopped down next to me and reached out to grab an orange.