Cornered

**The songs really make this chapter!

I woke up the next morning to Yoongi snoring softly next to me. He must've returned sometime in the middle of the night when I was fast asleep. I sighed and leaned up to check the time and then slipped back under the covers. I needed to be at BigHit around noon to pick up some files on my new English students as well as an encrypted laptop to work on. It was only 8:40, so I figured I could lay in bed a bit longer.

I turned on my side and looked at Yoongi. He was laying on his stomach with an arm shoved under his pillow, his head turned towards me and his mouth slightly open as he snored. I grinned at how wild his hair looked, the strands sticking up in every single direction. My heart tugged as I watched him sleep. Could this be what the rest of life would look like? Waking up next to him and feeling utter contentment? God, I hoped so. Moments like this made me forget everything else going on in my fucked up life.

Allowing the soul bond to guide me, I reached out and ran my hand through his hair, pushing it back off of his forehead before tracing a finger down his nose and lips. His mouth twitched and he slowly opened his eyes, and looked at me. I kept my hand on his cheek and met his sleepy eyed gaze.

Without breaking eye contact, he shifted until he was lying on his side facing me. He slid his palm under his cheek and just watched me. I saw something different in his eyes as he looked at me. I couldn't place it, but it almost looked like affection. I learned never to get my hopes up when it came to Yoongi but right then, in that moment, I let my doubts go and just felt.

Hesitantly, he reached out and grabbed the silk scrunchie from my hair and tugged on it, causing my curls to fall loose. I watched as he grabbed a few coils and spun them around his finger slowly. He then moved his finger up to my face and traced over my lips, just how I had done to him. My breath caught at his oh so gentle touch. This was incredibly dangerous for my heart.

LOVE ME HARD by Elley Duhé

I decided to damn the consequences as I leaned forward and softly pressed my lips to his. He immediately responded and started kissing me back. Feeling encouraged, I deepened the kiss and pressed myself forward until I forced Yoongi to roll over onto his back. I then climbed on top of him and grabbed a hold of both sides of his face as we continued to kiss. 

After a few moments, I pulled back for air and leaned my forehead against his, breathing deeply. He had moved his hands to my waist, and I felt his fingers dig into my hips. I leaned back to meet his gaze. The moment we locked eyes, a thousand words, thoughts, and emotions flowed between us. Neither of us spoke, and we didn't need to. Our bond spoke through us.

As if we were moving in a choreographed dance, Yoongi's hands immediately went to his shorts and he started to tug them down while I lifted up and slid my panties to the side. Fortunately, I only slept in a loose tank top and underwear. Once he was settled back down, I met his eyes as I slowly started to lower myself onto his throbbing shaft.

I let out a breathy moan as soon as his head started to enter me. Fuck, I forgot how big he was. I bit my lip and rocked back and forth slowly, feeling him enter me bit by bit. He was holding me steady, his hands grabbing onto my hips and helping me move back and forth. He was watching me closely, his eyes blazing as he saw me struggling to take him completely.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I was fully seated on top of him, his cock stretching me out almost painfully. I sat there for a moment, adjusting to him before I felt good enough to move. He let out a soft groan and clutched my hips harder, spurring me on. The angle at which he was hitting me was already too much and I let out a shameless moan as I began to roll my hips faster. I heard him curse under his breath and I closed my eyes in pleasure. While I was lost in my own world, he moved his right hand down my thigh and forced a finger under my panties. My eyes flew open and I whined as I felt him rubbing my clit.