Thanksgiving

***There is a trigger warning later in his chapter***

Song: The Other Side by Ruelle

I immediately tried to climb off of Tae's lap and go to Yoongi, but he tightened his hold around me, refusing to let me go.

Yoongi stalked into the living room and stopped before us, glowering down at Tae.

"I thought I fucking told you to stay away from Sabrina," he hissed.

Tae kept quiet and just stared up at Yoongi as he dug his fingers harder into my waist, making me whimper. Yoongi's eyes flashed when he heard me and he snarled before reaching down and trying to pry Tae's hands off of me.

"Let go of her, right the fuck now!"

Tae scoffed and suddenly released me, causing me to lose my balance and fall to the floor at Yoongi's feet.

"What the hell?!" I cried out.

Yoongi leaned down to grab my arm and hauled me to my feet. I scrambled up next to him and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Yoongi, please, it's not what you think!" I tried to explain.

"Not. Now." He ground out, still glaring at Tae.

Tae laughed drily and ran a hand through his hair before he got to his feet.

"No, it's exactly what you think hyung. I was doing what you aren't capable of, being there for Sabrina in her time of need."

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Yoongi barked.

I jumped back from the sudden aggression in his voice.

"Please don't fight!" I pleaded.

Tae looked at me, his eyes growing softer. "Jagi, I hope you're feeling better. Don't forget what I told you, okay?"

I stared at him, bewildered.

Yoongi's hands curled into fists and I was afraid that he was going to swing on Tae if something didn't give.

"Tae, please...stop," I implored.

"Alright. Anything for you, jagi. I was just telling him how it is," Tae responded nonchalantly, almost like this whole thing was just a massive joke.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Tae and then turned to leave so I hurried after him without sparing Tae so much as a parting glance.

Yoongi b-lined straight to his mini studio and I followed closely. He ignored me as he punched in his passcode and ripped the door open. I stood still, unsure what I should do. I desperately wanted to follow him and explain the situation, but he had never let me into his home studio before. It was a line that I was afraid to cross.

But he surprised me by holding the door open and gesturing for me to come in. I hastily complied and he slammed the door shut behind me.

I stopped and looked around the smaller space in awe. It was a surprisingly cozy little room. The walls were a dark grey and the floor was covered with a plush white carpet. I spotted a computer connected to several sound machines on the back wall and a guitar propped up next to a cushy looking armchair. There was also a simple keyboard that sat next to the computer desk and a shelf full of books and little knick knacks adorned the left wall.