Garmadon: (Turns to the door across.) And this one? (Opens it and jumps in.)

Coral: (Follows in with Lloyd.) That's our sleeping quarters.

Garmadon: This is where you sleep? In this tiny... compartment?

Lloyd: It's not a compartment, it's a cabinet. We're on a ship, remember?

Garmadon: (Walks toward the ninja's pictures.) And what are these?

Lloyd: Just pictures.

Garmadon: Do they celebrate some conquest, or victory?

Lloyd: No, they're just pictures. (Garmadon stares at the picture of a reformed Garmadon and younger Lloyd.) You know, memories, good times. (Walks toward the pictures, smiling, and remembering the good times.)

Coral: Although, they are taken to reflect some of the victories we've had. Like that one. (She points to the picture showing the Season 2 victory of the Overlord.) 

Garmadon: (Picks up the picture of him with Lloyd when he was human.) Who is that?

Lloyd: (Smiles.) That's you. (Looks at Garmadon sadly.) Don't you remember? (Garmadon turns around, thinking about the picture, and throws it.) Wha— (Tries to catch it. The glass picture breaks.) Hey!

Coral: What's the matter with you?! 

Garmadon: Sentimentality is a weakness. If you wish to defeat the Oni, you would do well to banish such feelings. (Walks out.)

Lloyd: (Picks up the broken picture, and glares angrily at Garmadon.) Fine! (Puts the picture down.) I didn't like that picture anyway. (Starts to walk out and stops. Walks back and picks up the broken picture, placing it propped up gently, and looks at it sadly at the former connection between his father and him. Coral puts a hand on his shoulder comforting)

Kai: (Sweeps the deck with Jay.) So? Did you pop the question yet?

Jay: No, I'm waiting for the right time.

Kai: There may not be a right time, Jay. You gotta just do it.

Cole: (Pops up around the corner with Izzy.) Do what?

Kai: Jay's gonna ask Nya to be his Yang.

Cole: What?! Seriously?! (Flips onto the deck with them.) That's great! Why am I always the last person to know these things?

Jay: Shh! Will you keep your voice down, please?

Kai: He's been planning it for weeks.

Cole: Weeks? Haha! You gotta just do it, Jay. It's like ripping off an old bandage. The sooner you get over it, the better. (Smiles. Kai and Jay look at Cole in surprise. Izzy shakes her head.)

Izzy: (Sarcastically.) Wow just wow. 

Cole: (Still smiling.) I know right.

Jay: Um, did you just compare Nya to an old bandage? (Cole blinks back in realization.)

Kai: Nice. Way to go, Cole. (Cole grins sheepishly.) Way to take the romance out of it.

Zane: (On the speakers.) All hands to the bridge. (Kai, Jay, Izzy, and Cole race for the bridge. Garmadon casually leans on the rail. Kai hands signals to Garmadon that he is watching him.)