☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

you stared ahead at the door as you bit into the pizza that was on your plate

you stared ahead at the door as you bit into the pizza that was on your plate. they had placed you back into the room you were in before. s/n was laying on your thigh. she was still unconscious. you took the cup of kool-aid and placed it to your lips. even though you were stuck in this dumb situation, they weren't hurting you or s/n.

you looked down as you felt her stirring, soon her eyes fluttered open. she shot up alert and looked around. she was quickly on her feet. "where the hell am i" she said as she looked around the room again. then her eyes landed on you. you stood up and hugged her, "calm down we're ok.. we're in some kind of facility.. i've already talk to the people holding us here .. i don't think they'll hurt us badly.. but we still shouldn't trust it" you said as she began calming down.

her breathing returned back to normal as she gulped. "here" you said as you picked up the other plate with her food on it and her cup of juice. you handed the plate. she took it and immediately sat on the floor. she placed it in her mouth and began eating. you sat in front of her.

you still couldn't believe it .. your sister was in front of you. alive. this whole time, you were convinced she died. that they had killed her. or she simply moved on with her life and was living happily with a family. but no .. she was in the same situation as you. in the same possession as you. being held against her will in the beginning, but then accepted her fate.

she looked up at you, you then noticed the tears in her eyes. "i can't believe .. y-youre alive" she mumbled as she placed the pizza on the plate. she said that as if it finally hit her .. that you were here. she didn't have time to process it really because of the people trying to find you both. but now that she's sitting in front of you reality had finally set in. she sucked in a deep breathe as she jumped over and hugged you, so tight. you returned it hugging her just as tight, if not tighter.

she pulled away as she wiped her face. "so .. how did life turn out for you" you asked as you placed your head on your palm. she sighed, "well .. as you can see .. i'm stuck with the bronze dragons .. i been with them for going on 2 years now .." you gasped at her words. so they had found her long before they found you. "when i first was brought to them .. i wanted them to kill me... i didn't know where you were .. i didn't know where mom and dad was .. so i didn't have anything to lose. my whole world was just .. black" she said as she felt tears burning her eyes again.

"they considered it .. but i learned quickly that they're very calculated .. they told me that they could use me. they found me useful. in more ways than one" she said. "they sent me on missions. at first they were small. seducing men, women, drugging, breaking into locked facilities .. then after a while i was assigned to assassinations. so now i've been turned into a killing machine" she said as she giggled. you smiled at her. was that what they're doing to you?

"then there was the other thing.. the sexual things.. at first it was just levi, but then the other guys caught wind of what he was doing with me and they wanted in i guess. it was funny because for so long they didn't tell the girls because they knew how'd they get and would harass me" she said as she laughed. "at least the sex was good tho" she shrugged showing her teeth.

you laughed as well as you think about how they were bat shit crazy about you. "well .. that's literally what happened to me as well .. except they gave me a chance to pay off they debt and i guess yours as well.. but i didn't make it in time. so they held me there as well .. i tried to fight too but i just finally accepted it after having multiple guns to my head, being locked in a basement for weeks, being shot at, hearing a loud ass grenade" you say as you shake your head with a chuckle.

"but as far as the sex thing, it's more so the women for me, i sucked levi off once or twice and that's about it, the girls are literally lunatics, i've never in my life had this many people fawning over me at once" you say.

"but i've lowkey grown to love it. i feel like an attention whore" s/n busted out laughing. "an attention whore?? i'm gonna use that. but yea same, jean is literally so hot. i probably fuck him more than anyone" she said as she shook her head.

"it was so bad i once had a pregnancy scare bro" she recalled as her eyes almost busted out of her head.

"no fucking way- i could have been an aunt??" you shriek thinking about it. you'd actually fucking love that. but a kid of your own? no way. you'd rather be the rich aunt.

"you talking about jean .. eren and armin is were it's at. i don't care. BUT, hanji and yelena have me in a choke hold. i don't know what they're doing to me" you say as you place your hand over your heart looking up.

"hanjis a goddamn demon with a strap and yelena has a tongue that would sent you straight to god" you laugh running your fingers through your hair.

"oh my god y/n ew" she screams pushing your shoulder. you and her both talked and laughed as if you hadn't been separated for the last 11 years.

as you and her continued talking the door opened, "both of you come with me"

excuse any typos