☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

You sat in your dressing room as your heart thumped in a quickened pace

You sat in your dressing room as your heart thumped in a quickened pace. It was New Years Eve, meaning your time was up. You couldn't do it. You couldn't come up with all the money in time.

All that was going through your mind was if you were going to die. You feared for your life at this point. You stared down at your hands as they slightly shook with anxiety.

You squeezed your legs together followed by closing your eyes trying not to cry. You heart was racing in anticipation. They made it clear to you that if you didn't get them their money, you were dead. You were gonna die.

You could hear him in your head, "January 1st, New Years, if we don't have our money, a bullet will be placed in your head".

You could feel the tears burning in your eyes. "Y/n your on in 5 minutes" your eyes averted to the door, hearing your manager Kylie say at the door.

You didn't even wanna go out there anymore. What was the point? Only reason you were here was to make enough money so a bullet doesn't get shot through your head.

But even still, you failed. Now your life was on the line. You sucked in a breathe. You couldn't hold yourself together anymore. Tears streamed down your cheeks, while you looked into the mirror at yourself.

A look of fear was plastered on your face, and they weren't even here. They were no where near you, and you were shaking in fear. That's how much they scared you. They didn't need to be in your presence for you to fear them.

You quickly grabbed a tissue and cleaned your face. You retouched your makeup to at least attempt to look like you weren't crying.

Once you finished, you applied a coat of the matte red lipstick on your lips. You braced yourself once more, before opening your door and walking into the hallway, where many other strippers resigned.

You stood behind the red curtain taking in a deep breathe preparing yourself to put on the fakest smile you could, to get on the pole, dance, collect the money, and leave.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, persuasion"