☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

*smut warning*

*smut warning*

"Y/n, you are not being in the same room as me when we fly back. Or when we go anywhere. Usually my annoyance tolerance is high. But fuck you took me there" hange glared at you as all of you exited the plane. "What did I do" you asked with an innocent smile. "What did you do? Babe, you kept poking my face and asking 'ArE wE tHeRe yEt' every two minutes" she grumbled rolling her eyes at you. "Ok, well I was bored"

You guys had just landed and where at some type of airport. It didn't look like a public one. Of course it wasn't. Why go to a public one, when they could afford their own private one. You got into the backseat of the truck with Hanji and Levi. You didn't know where the rest of them were. You didn't see them at all on the plane. When you guys left the house, they came to the airport, but after you got on the plane they were nowhere to be seen. It was just you, hange and Levi. You figured they were doing something important. You propped your head on hanjis shoulder as you felt yourself growing tired, soon falling asleep.

__

"Y/n give me the damn phone" hange yelled as she ran behind you, which you were running all across this big ass hotel room with her phone. You usually used her phone when you were bored because you downloaded all of your games and tik tok to her phone. But she needed it to make some call or something. You giggled as you ran up the stairs and last many rooms and bathrooms. To say this was a fucking hotel, this thing had no business being this big. But hey, they wouldn't tolerate staying somewhere so low classed.

You ran into a room and ran through a door that was in there. Hange wasn't behind you anymore. You looked around as you tried catching your breathe. It then hit you that it was quiet. You looked around and hange was still nowhere to be seen. You walked back out where you came in and looked around the room. You went into the closet and looked inside. It was pretty big and had many places of space. You admired the room seeing the many places you could hang all of the clothes you had brought. You looked at the table in the middle that was used for storing jewelry. It really was beautiful in here.

You then turn and walk out of the room turning the light off. You let out a startled scream as hange jumped out and grabbed your shoulders shaking you hard. You threw the phone in the air as it came back down and landed in hanges grasp. You looked at her with wide eyes as you held your chest that was going up and down trying to catch your breath. "Hm" she mumbled as she let your shoulders go.

"T-That wasn't necessary" you say as you stand up straight your breathing returning back to normal. "Well I asked you to give me the phone nicely" she said pushing her glasses back up on her face. You rolled your eyes as you walked around the room some more. You walked into the bathroom and looked around. It had a big ass bath tub, a huge shower, 2 sinks, another closet, and a vanity. "Wow" you mumbled as you looked at the vanity.

You walked to the mirror looking at your reflection. You smiled as you held up the peace sigh. Hange came up behind you looking at you in the mirror as well. Her hands dragged up your thighs and onto your waist. She stroked the soft flesh slowly then squeezing them softly. You leaned your head back onto her breast as you stared at her through the mirror. A smirk crept on her face. Her hands roamed your stomach slowly making their way to your breast, your nipples slightly hard from the cold air of the room. You had on a thin tank top and some short. They were easy to see through.