☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"Shit" Levi cursed under his breathe

"Shit" Levi cursed under his breathe. You pulled up to some type of warehouse that was blown to bits. Smoke swarmed in the air as fire trucks surrounded the building. You saw the rest of the bronze dragons standing outside. The truck stopped and Levi got out, leaving you alone. You being the curious one you got out of the back jumping down from the foot boards.

"Y/n, get back in the truck" Levi said without even turning around. You groaned getting back into the truck. You looked out of the window at them conversating about the building your guessing. You wondered what had happened here, and what they had to do with it. Did they own it or something?

"What the fuck happened" Levi asked as his eye slightly twitched. "The shit was blown up obviously" Eren said gesturing toward the burning building.

Levi looked at him, "well no shit you bird brain bitch" He snapped in annoyance. "Anyways, there was a bomb placed in one of the capsules that contained the drugs. A lot of it was blown to bits, but two or three capsules survived" hange said moving out of the way to show Levi the capsules that had little to no damage done to them.

"Luckily this wasn't the main warehouse and this was just one of the smaller ones" he said looking at the building that was now splatter across the ground. "Any idea who's done it" he asked.

"I think it's whoever the fuck put the hit on y/n's head" hange said taking her leather gloves off placing them in her pocket.

Levi sighed rubbing his hand down his head, "I can already tell this is only gonna get worse from here" he mumbled.

He looked to his right and saw pieck was looked tired as hell. "Oi, where the fuck were you the other day, why didn't you answer your phone" he asked her, everybody averting their attention to pieck.

She looked at him blinking slowly, the tiredness in her eyes evident, "the mission took way longer than expected, then my damn phone broke when I got into it with one of the bastards I had to take out" she said as she yawned.

"Why so tired"

"I have slept in days. I'm so fucking tired. So can we rap this shit up" she mumbled as she blinked slowly once again.

"Is y/n in there" yelena asked as she looked at the truck in which you and Levi had arrived in.

He slowly nodded at her. They all looked at each other before bolting off to the truck.

"MOVE" they yelled at each other, pushing each other out of the way to get in front of the other.

Pieck ending up making it to the door first. She quickly opened it and got inside seeing you staring out of the window on the opposite side.

You jumped hearing all the commotion snapping your head to the side to see all of them pushing and pulling each other to get to you.

"What the hell are you-"

Before you could finish your sentence, pieck jumped in and got on you. She pulled you into a big hug smashing your face against her large breast. Couldn't say you didn't enjoy that.

"Pieck" you groan as she pushed your face harder into her chest. She had a big grin on her face.

"Move pieck" Hange said leaning on the other side of you trying to hug you as well.

The chauffeur looked through the rear view mirror at the women literally about to crush you.

"Ok guys I get it" you say trying to free yourself from the multiple boobs in your face. You realized Ymir had joined in and was on your stomach.

Hange was dragged from your side, "move bitch" you heard yelena say before her boobs were in your face now. Hange pouted before trying her best to get in again.

"Oh my god y/n I missed you so much" pieck said as her arms tightened around your neck literally about to choke you.

"P-Pieck, c-can't breathe" you saying trying to pry her arms off of your neck.

She loosened her grip a bit before continuing to damn near grope you. You felt hands all over your body. You were dead ass being ambushed.

You felt hands squeeze your thighs, hands squeeze your breast, stomach, arms. Anywhere their hands could reach.

"Guys, you're c-crushing me" you saying feeling your lungs being crushed by everybody's weight on you.

"Ok guys wait we're gonna kill her" Ymir said noticing your face turning pale. They let go of you making you take in a deep breathe.

"Sorry babe" yelena said feeling slightly bad for about to crush you, slightly though.

You coughed trying to settle your breathing, "it's ok" you say as you chuckled.

"You know, you guys are really ... Hmm, what's the word- clingy" you say fixing your clothes that they had wrinkled.

"No we aren't" hange frowned with offense written all over her face.

"Uh, yea you are. Everytime you guys see me, you literally ambush me. And I'm not even exaggerating that" you say leaning back into the seat.

"Or maybe we just like giving hugs" Ymir said in complete denial of their clinginess.

"You people? Like giving hugs? I'm being held here against my will. We're farrr past you like giving hugs" you say shaking your head.

They scoff, "no, we just like giving hugs" pieck said crossing her arms.

"Really? Ok give Yelena a hug" you say as your mouth turned into a smirk.

Pieck looked at you, then at yelena.

"No" they both said making a disgusted face as the thought of showing affection.

"But you people tackle me with hugs, but can't hug each other" you asked with a chuckle.

You frowned a little as looked back out of the window hearing tires screech on the road.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU GET DOWN"

Another cliff hanger bc why not 🏂

Typos = excused