☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

You propped your leg up on the couch as you laid on hanges lap on her phone, scrolling through your tik tok that you created not to long ago

You propped your leg up on the couch as you laid on hanges lap on her phone, scrolling through your tik tok that you created not to long ago. She ran her fingers through your hair as all of them talked about some shipment that was coming in. You really didn't know, and really didn't to much care. You only participated when they needed you to go in undercover and sometimes do their dirty work. Even though you were still weary of the situation, you found it in your best interest that you comply.

Honestly, it's been much easier to comply with them. Though you still wanted to leave, the things that came along with being with them was coming to realization for you. You listed your pros and cons of obeying and the pros out weighted the cons, Jurassicly. Staying with them would mean, no more looking over your shoulders everytime you went out, no more debt being owed to them, no more wondering if you had enough money for something, given anything you wanted, anything you asked for, not to mention endless amount of money you could ever want. Only slight downfall was your body was there's. To you, it felt like your body was no longer yours. It was there's. They make that abundantly clear. It really is hard to accept that you no longer have control over who touched you outside of these people. And if you were being honest with yourself, to a certain extent, you weren't exactly complaining.

The way they made your body feel was something you couldn't put into words. Over the last few weeks since you tried to escape. You found yourself having sex with one of them at least twice a day. And fuck did you love it. You were really considering asking for a fucking orgy with the women. You would give the boys a blow job here and there but they weren't as sexually there as the girls were. Which was weird because usually it would be the other way around. But non the less you weren't upset about it. "Y/n go get that stack of papers that you stamped earlier out of my desk" Levi said as he flipped through some more papers.

You nodded getting up, you pulled your shorts down as you proceed to Levi's office. You opened the door as you scratch the side of your head. You went to his drawer where you unlocked it grabbing the files that you had stamped earlier for him. As you were closing it you knocked over another stack of papers that were atop his desk. You groan placing the ones you had in your hand on his desk. You crouched down picking them up. As you go to pick up the last paper, something caught your eyes.

Your eyes widened as you see her picture. You hadn't seen her since you were 3. You had assumed she was dead. Your eyes watered as you stand up staring at the picture of your twin sister. After your mom and dad separated both of you at 3, you never saw her again. You then convinced yourself that your sister was dead, and you'd never see her again. But the only lingering question was how do they know who your sister is, and why do they have a file on her.

You picked up the paper that was under it and looked at it. It was everything about you and her. Your medical papers, education, your bank info. Your security numbers, everything. Your eyes widened as you looked over it. What did they want with your sister. Where they gone hurt her? So many things went through your mind as you worried for your sisters well-being.

"Y/n what the hells taking you so long" you hear Levi yell from downstairs. You jump as you came back to reality. You scurried and grabbed all of the papers putting them back the way they were. You grabbed the file he asked for again, looking back to make sure nothing was out of place. The man was a serious neat freak. You locked his drawer back walking out of his office. You walk back downstairs with the file in hand. You hand it to him and lay back down, your head propped back on hange this time putting your feet in Yelena's lap. She kept her attention on Levi as her hands rubbed your legs and thighs while hange played with your hair. Pretty soon you fell fast asleep from all of the caressing.

__

You sat on your bed staring at the tv that had Scandal playing on it. (Highly recommend that show). You couldn't get the file you saw of your sister out of your mind. Part of you wanted to know more. But you didn't wanna risk getting in trouble.  You rolled over and looked at the clock that read 3 am. You were being so stupid for this, but she's your sister. What the hell were you supposed to do? You sit up from your bed grabbing a small flashlight you kept in your drawer. You lightly walked to your door opening it slowly.

You tiptoed down the hallway and down a small stair case to Levi's office. You slowly opened the door, careful to make any noise. You look around before opening walking inside and closing the door quietly. You walked over to his desk grabbing the key in the vase he hides it in. You put the flash light between your teeth and unlock the lock. Once you did, you opened the drawer grabbing the papers you saw earlier of your sister. You sit in Levi's seat scanning over the papers again.

"S/n l/n, age 19, Tokyo Japan, works as a stripper for cherry bomb strip club and casino, born in osaka Japan, parents, Jessica, and Jason l/n, 46 years of age, where abouts? Deceased. Sister, y/n l/n. twins. location, Tokyo Japan. Birthdays, February 31 2003. Grandparents, deceased. Doesn't know any other family" you read aloud to yourself. These people knew every thing about you.

Your sister was still in Japan?? What did they want with her? Did they do the same as they did to you, to your sister? Why didn't they ever say anything to you? What the hell where they planning. Did you sister even know who these people were? As your mind flooded with questions, you heard movement outside of the door knocking you back into reality. Your eyes widen as you see the shadow of feet at the bottom of the door. You quickly close the drawer keeping the paper in your hand. You lock the drawer back as you hear the door knob rattle. You scurry to hide behind the door to the room as you turn off the flashlight.

The door opened, light shining in on Levi's desk. The person walked in slowly, their feet hitting the floor slowly. You put your hand over your mouth as you see Levi looking at the room, looking as if he were inspecting it. As he was looking at his desk, you took this as your chance to go. You grip the paper and flashlight in your hand as you slowly walk from behind the door. You're light on your feet as you keep your eyes on Levi careful to capture his attention.

Once you made it to the door, you took off running down the hallway and back to your room. You open the door quickly, closing it and locking it. You let out a deep breathe you had yet to realize you were holding. You walk over to your bed staring down at the paper.

The question of why they had files of your sister and what they wanted with her crossed your mind. You didn't know why, and you didn't know how. But you knew you had one goal in mind.

And that was to find out where your sister is, and find out what they want with her.

Excuse any typos

Excuse any typos.