☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

Gunshot rang all through your ears as you stared at yelena

Gunshot rang all through your ears as you stared at yelena. Everything started to move in slow motion as all of them retreated from the truck. They all retrieved guns from their side as they ducked out of the way. You were too frozen with fear to react.

The glass behind your head shattered, the shards flying past your head slowly.

Everything slowly began speeding back up.

"Y/N GET ON THE GROUND" Hange yelled at you as she shot back along with the others at the van that was shooting at them.

You blinked slowly still not comprehending what the hell was going on. Your mind was telling you to listen, and to move, but your body wouldn't budge.

Pieck got back into the truck where your body was frozen, not comprehending what it was telling you to do. You had completely went into shock.

Pieck grabbed your arm pulling you harshly out of the truck. She threw you onto the ground before getting behind the truck which had multiple gun shots through it. Your face hit the dirt, your body colliding behind it. You looked back at yelena who went to the back of the truck and pulled out the biggest guns you had ever seen. She loaded one of them with one of her hands, throwing it at hange who had caught it and aimed it at the truck that was currently shooting at all of you.

She did the same again and threw it pieck. Mikasa and Ymir stayed at the front of the truck continuing to shoot back. You remained on the ground as you scooted away with fear plastered over your delicate features. Tears flooded into your eyes as your ears began to rang at the loud noises of the gun that filled your ears repeatedly.

"Hange come here" yelena yelled. She had a small green object in her hand. She instructed something to hange before she nodded and slowly got down at the back tire of the truck as the rest of them continued to shoot back. She took a mirror out of her pocket and held her arm out behind the side. She looked at yelena sending a hand motion before she held the green object up. You then identified it as a grenade.

You eyes widened, what the hell.

"Now" hange yelled.

Yelena pulled the string out of it before stepping out into the open throwing the grenade as far as she could toward the van.

Before you knew it, a loud bang was heard and a huge wind of smoke flew into the air, followed by pieces of the van that got blown up.

It was quiet. Everybody stood up putting their guns to their side. Levi rushed over to everybody from where he was.

"All of you ok" they all nodded their head 'ok'.

All of their attention quickly averted to you on the ground. Your hands shaking, face stained with tears, and a trail of blood rushing down your face that you had yet to notice from the window shattering.