☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"Told you I'd fuck her first" Hanji stated walking into the kitchen where her other acquaintances resigned. "You didn't" yelena said her eyes kinda going wide.

"Oh but I did .. last night, while you fuckers where sound asleep".

"Fuck" yelena muttered, placing her glass onto the counter. "Oh come on that wasn't fucking fair Hanji" pieck groaned.

"Yea.. who just randomly gets up and goes to fuck somebody" mikasa scoffed sipping the whiskey from her glass.

"Apparently me .. snooze you loose bitches" she stated as she sat on the stool by the bar, taking off her gloves.

They all glared at her, clearly envious that she got to you first. Got to taste you first, to fuck you first. It pissed them off.

Meanwhile, while they were basically sulking, you were in your room. Constructing a way for you to get out of here.

But you couldn't possibly think of one that resulting in you getting out alive. They made it very clear to you that if you leave, you die.

If you do basically anything, you die. But you refused to live the rest of your life being some kind of sex slave for people who literally threatened to kill you, and held it over your head for a year, constantly looking over your shoulder for a year.

You just couldn't take it. You refused to even think about living your life this way. It just didn't sit right with you.

On the other hand, you wanted so badly to leave this room. It annoyed you to look at the same walls for to long. You hated being in one space for to long. If you were being honest, you wanted to explore the house more, to get a good idea of places you could possibly escape from, and places you couldn't.

But what Hanji said to you was lingering in your head. You couldn't leave this room, unless you had a death wish. Which you didn't so you stayed put.

As if on cue, your door opened. Revealing pieck and yelena. "You seriously let her fuck you first" was the first thing yelena said to you when she walked in.

You didn't even begin to know how to respond to that. "I-I'm sorry" You whispered. It was still that their presence still scared you a bit. I mean they could kill you at any given moment they felt like it.

"Your sorry? You couldn't have said no or something?" She scoffed leaning onto the dresser that was behind her.

"Yea .. you couldn't have screamed or something" pieck added eyeing you. What the fuck. They expected you to say no? The woman could have killed you for fuck sake. And if you were honest you kinda liked it. I mean you wouldn't have done it willingly but what other choice did you have? It's let them fuck you, or die.

"Y-you wanted me to scream" you asked, your head tilting to the side. "Yea you could have yelled or something so I could kick her ass, then fuck you first" Yelena retorted shaking her head.