☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"So how'd the job go? Did you find him" Levi asked the brown short haired woman in front of him

"So how'd the job go? Did you find him" Levi asked the brown short haired woman in front of him. "Yea I found him, it kinda took a while to find him though" the woman replied sitting on the couch with a glass of Hennessy.

Meanwhile, you were walking out of your room, accompanied by pieck. You walked down the stairs and immediately caught the short brown haired woman's eyes. Her eyes widen a bit, looking you up and down. "And who's that" she asks pointing to you who then looked over a her.

"Oh that's our slut y/n" Levi says with complete bluntness. You wanted to hit him square in his jaw, but you knew that would be an immediate game over. Her gaze then turns to a smile. She walks up to you.

"I'm Ymir" she says shaking your hand slowly. "Y/n" you reply, your face clearly getting flustered. "Wait, isn't this the one that owed us money" she asked, her eyes still lingering your body.

"Yep, we decided to let her live" Levi replies taking a sip from his cup. "Hm, that's a first" she mumbled pushing a piece of your hair out of your face. "God your hot" she mumbled, eyes still trailing your figure.

"Yea she is, now move, she's mines" pieck said pushing Ymir's hand off of you. She scoffs, "Whatever, we'll see about that" she mumbles under her breathe.

"Anyways, it was nice meeting your gorgeous, I'm going to sleep" she said sending you a wink walking up the stairs.

"Cmon" pieck says dragging you into the kitchen. She made some kind of cake, and wanted you to taste it. When you walked in you saw the white cake in the counter, fully decorated.

"Wow it's really pretty" you say. "Thanks now try it, my mom used to make it when I was younger, so I wanted to see if I still knew how to make it" she says cutting a slice and placing it on a plate.

She cuts it with a fork brining the silverware to your mouth. When it touched your taste buds, you could threw up right then and there. But you didn't wanna be mean to her.

But your facial expressions failed you. Greatly. She gasped, "is it bad" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing. "I-it's definitely a cake" you say putting your thumbs us.

She sighed putting the cake and fork down. You felt bad. "No no it's ok, maybe your putting something wrong in it, I'll help you" you say sending her a warm smile.

She looked down at you. A smile crept onto her face and she nodded. She grabbed some more ingredients and sat them on the counter one by one.

You watched her intently, analyzing each move she made. She notices and smirks, "quit eyeing me before I throw you over this counter and fuck you" she says, her face blank. She was so serious.

"Sorry" you mumble, your face heating up in embarrassment at her words. You two then grabbed a bowl and began throwing things together.

__

"Ok, this ones better" you say as you take some frosting on your finger. Before you could put it in your mouth, pieck took your finger and it in her mouth taking the frosting off.

You stare at her mouth intently as she pulled your finger out. You face flustered as you retract your hand. She smirked at how nervous she made you.

"Hm thanks princess" she says placing the plate on the counter. You smile and nod.

As she was proceeding to put up the cake, you see a hair pin on the floor. Your eyes widen. Your immediate thought was you could use it to pick the locks.

You  bend down picking up the pin and quickly place it into the back of your hair.

Pieck turns around and looks at you. "Well, I have a job in about an hour,
so your gonna have to go back to your room" she says.

You sigh and nod. She then escorts you back to your room. She unlocks the lock, you inspect it, trying to analyze if the lock was pickable.

You had some experience with picking locks so it looked like you could do it. She finally gets the door unlocked and bring you inside the room. You sit on the bed pushing a piece of hair from your face.

"Alright see ya later princess" she says placing a kiss on your forehead. You nod your head as she then leaves your room leaving you alone.

You sit back staring at the door, thinking of when to put your plan into action. It was risky what you were going to do. But you refused to live your life being a slut for these psychotic people.

 But you refused to live your life being a slut for these psychotic people