☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

S/N Shot up off of the bed as she heard repeated gunshots and heavy footsteps

S/N Shot up off of the bed as she heard repeated gunshots and heavy footsteps. She quickly got up off of the bed and clicked the necklace that was laced around her neck that was given to her by Levi. She looked around the room for something she could use to defend herself. The footsteps got closer as she began to panic. "Damnit" she muttered not being able to find something to defend herself with.

She got on the floor under the floor and saw the metal bars that held the bed up. She remembered that the bed was wiggly, she knew one of them was loose. She grabbed the one that looked to be loose and tugged on it a few times before she broke it. She quickly sprinted behind the door and waited for them to get to the door. It got quiet for a few seconds, before the door busted open. S/N closed her eyes taking in a deep breathe. She swung the bar back and hit the man in his head. The other man that was with him was alerted and turned around to shoot her.

She ducked as she got closer to him. She hit the gun out of his hand and dropped the bar. She then resorted to hand to hand combat. He swung at her and she quickly dodged as she hit him in the face with her right fist. She grabbed the back of his head and brought her right knee up, kneeing him in the stomach repeatedly. She grabbed his arm and began repeatedly punching him in the face. Her eyes widen as red took over her vision, and rage took over her body. She continued to repeatedly punch him, her fist beginning to bleed, mixed with the blood of his face. She grabbed the metal bar and began hitting him in the head with it, his head slowly crushing. He screamed agonizingly before he was dead.

She let in deep breathe as her chest rose up and down quickly. She turned and began hitting the other man in his head, instantly killing him. Her breathing sparked as she threw the bar down. Reality set back in for her as she quickly bent down and grabbed the man's gun and bullets that were on his side, she did the same to the other man. She placed one in the back of her shorts. She kept the gun in front of her as she continued down the hallway.

__
You looked to your as the man pushed the gun closer into your spine. You huffed thinking of a way to get out of this.

You jump as you feel him push you forward to keep walking. You felt everything around you Slow down. Everything began moving in slow motion. You Blink Slowly as your mind slowly started to realize it's situation. As you got to the frame of the door, what everything levi taught you settled into your brain. You remembered him telling you to never think with a irrational mind. When put in These Situations, don't act on Impulse, unless you deem is necessary.

You inhaled sharply as sweat began pooling at the top of your head. "Didnt you hear me sweetheart. I said fucking walk" he pushed again. You slowly began walking again.

As you got to the door your eyes avert to the small stature that was on the dress. Looked to be a artifact or a replica of one.

You let out the breathe you were holding and before you knew it, you had quickly picked up the stature, turning around quickly and hitting the man over the head with it. He fell back onto his back as his visions went blurry. You quickly turned to run away but he grabbed the back of your shirt pulling you back. You turned and hit his hand with the stature causing him to let go. He kicked the door closed with his foot to keep you from running away. As you turned around, he kicked you in your stomach and you went backwards with you head and back colliding with the door.

The man was back on his feet with the eyes of rage. "You bitch" he muttered seeing the blood fall from his mouth. He swung his arm to hit you but you quickly ducked onto the ground. He swung again this time you grabbed his arm pulling him toward you and hitting him in his stomach with your knee. He limped over as you took your elbow and repeatedly hit him in the back of the head. You placed your foot behind his and kicked it watching him fall back to the ground on his back. He raised his foot to kick you to knock you off of your balance. He landed his kick making you yelp in pain of your side.

But you had managed to catch it. you held his leg in both of your arms before you took all of your weight and jumped on it hearing the bone crack. He let out a blood curling scream. You dropped him leg as you inhaled and exhaled sharply. A stream of rage altered through out your body. You picked up the stature and fell to your knees on top of the man. You rose it above your head as you stared down at him with malice laced in your eyes.

"No please-"

You hit him in the face with the stature. Once became twice, twice became three, three became four. And before you knew it, the man became unresponsive. But that didn't stop you. You kept going. Letting your anger and frustration on onto his face. Thinking about why you were here. What landed you here. Your father, your mother, then your sister flashed through your memory, all while tears began flooding your face. Blood began splattering all over the floor, and the room. With one last hit, blood splattered across your face. You stared down at him as your eyes twitched. You dropped the stature on your side and sat back. You didn't feel anything. You didn't feel remorse. You slowly got up off the floor looking to your side seeing the gun he dropped on the floor.

You grabbed the gun making sure it was loaded. You turned to Lenny one last time giving him a small smile, before you walked out into the hallway making sure the it was clear. You tip toed lightly through the hallway still hearing commotions down stairs. You peaked your head over the balcony seeing many people with large guns and body suits on. Your eyes widened as panic started to arise in you.

You inhaled deeply keeping yourself calm to think clearly. You pressed the thing around your neck, they should know your in danger.

"FUCK THERE SHE IS" you hear somebody yell. You were confused about who they were talking about because you weren't in line of view. They began scattering all throughout the stairs, some coming your way.

You turned around and ran the other way finding some king of exit throughout the big warehouse. You remember a room hange showed you that was quite hard to get to if you didn't know the house. It was a room that was designed for things like this in case you quickly placed your finger on the key pad as you kept looking behind you for anybody near.

"Access granted" the door unlocked and it slowly slid open to a big room full of wood walls and wood on the floor. You assumed that they weren't finished with the room. You watched as the door began closing it again, and once it did you let out a sigh of relief. You were about to turn around to figure out what do next but was met with the feeling of cold metal to the back of your head.

"Don't move" the person who you identified to be a girl muttered. "Drop the gun" they said. You dropped it, but in the process quickly turned around and grabbed their arm pulling the gun from your head. You held the person down. That was until your eyes met the same e/c eyes as yours. Your mouth hung open as you sucked in a sharp breathe, knowing those eyes all too well.

"S/N"