☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

You felt your heart drop to your ass

You felt your heart drop to your ass. The paper fell from your hand as you froze in place. They were in your house. Without you even knowing. Hell they could still be in here. How many times could they have been in your house without you knowing.

You sat on your bed as you ran your fingers through your hair. You placed your head in your hands as your leg shook up and down quickly. You needed to get out of here. To at least buy you some time. Only person you could think of if your close friend Jackson.

You and him knew eachother through the strip club. He would come through and request lap dances often. But he didn't want to do anything with you, which is what sparked a friendship, him not wanting to us you in a sexual way.

You would call your Kylie, but your sure her plane took off earlier. She flew out to America to visit her close friends and family for a while. So that did only leave Jackson.

You quickly picked up your phone, finding his contact and placing it to your ear listening to the ringing nose. You placed your nail in your mouth biting down nervously as you waited for him to answer the phone.

"H-hello". You perked up on your bed in excitement that he answered. "Hey umm jackson .. I have a huge favor to ask of you" you said you rubbed your palm on you knee. "Yea what's up y/n" he asked, hearing muffled noises in the background.

"Um .. can I stay with you.. f-for a few days, I won't be a bother to you I promise" you said. "Hm .. whats going on why do you need a place to stay" he asked.

"I- umm just wanna get away from my house .. tired of looking at these same old walls" you said with a nervous chuckle.

You sat back down on your bed, your teeth tugging at your bottom lip as you awaited for his answer, which seemed to be taking him decades for him to answer.

"Yea you can stay, I have a guest room you can sleep in" he stated. You the let out a small breathe you didn't even realize you were holding.

"Thank you so much .. I'll be there in a hour" you said. "Ok" he replied hanging up. You sprung up off of your bed and grabbed one of your booksack, grabbing any clothes you seen not even taking the time to look at them.

You opening your phone once more ordering a Uber to your address. You looked at your room one last time for something you could be leaving. You then closed the door and set off outside awaited your Uber.

 You then closed the door and set off outside awaited your Uber