☠︎

GANG SLUT

You let out a breathe as you walked down the hallway

You let out a breathe as you walked down the hallway. You were being escorted to a room by the woman that had the eyepatch over her eye.

Well, at least you didn't die. But they all agreed to make you their slut. You didn't know how to feel about it. But for now, you where just happy that you were still alive.

You made it to a big door. She took some keys out of her pocket and opened it. She glanced back at you a big smirked plastered on her face.

She then opened the door and lead you inside. You couldn't lie, the room was really nice. It was all white, with a tv, a walk-in closet, dressers, and a bathroom.

"Your gonna stay in here princess" she stated taking the restraints off of your wrist.

You turned around to look at the woman. You sat down on the bed hesitantly. Your picked with your nails for a second.

"Do I have any clothes" you whispered as you looked down at your painted pink toes.

"Damn we didn't even think about that .. I'll be being you some clothes and we'll take you to get some more tomorrow" she stated.

You simply nodded your head as you bent your left foot to the side a little.

You saw a extra pair of shoes in front of you. A hand was placed under your chin. The woman then forced you to look up at her. Yet, your eyes didn't make it to hers. You were now staring at her chest, her breast slightly close to your face.

"Look at me". Her hand then made it to your bottom lip. You then looked up at her with your eyes. Your eyes meeting her brown ones.

Her thumb swiped across your lips as her bottom lip sat between her teeth. She then turned her gaze down to your chest. Her eyes automatically darted to your breast, then down some more to your thighs that had slight stretch marks on them.

Hanji was so focused on your body that she literally zoned out. Her left hand then came up to the side of your body and trailed down your thighs. Making unidentifiable shapes. She moved her hand a bit higher tracing over your stomach.

It was like your body had her in a trance. Her hand went higher, to your breast. Her hand lingered on the top of them, her teeth tugging at her lip a bit harder.

She then suddenly cuffed your breast in her hand, squeezing the soft flesh ever so slightly. you bit the inside of your cheek awaiting her next move.

But she did nothing else for a second. Just groping your breast. She then stopped herself finally getting out the trance she was in.