☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"Ms y/n your food is here" you hear Lenny say as he unlocked the door to your room

"Ms y/n your food is here" you hear Lenny say as he unlocked the door to your room. You slowly opened your eyes as the bright sun shined through the curtains of your room. You didn't even remember when you had fallen asleep. You sat up in the bed with your hair all over your head. Lenny placed the plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and orange juice on the side of your night stand. You smiled, "Thank you very much Lenny" you say as you pick up the orange juice taking a drink from it. "I wouldn't suppose you'll let me out of this room" you say with a warm smile. Lenny chuckled, "Sorry Ms y/n but i've been given direct orders to let you neither your-" Lenny paused mid-sentence.

You stared at him waiting for him to finish his sentence. You tilted your head, "My what" you say with confusion. He gulped before letting out a slight cough looking to the floor. "Nothing, it was nothing, eat your food" he said attempting to change the subject. "No, what were you about to say Lenny" you asked as you raised your eyebrow placing your drink back down.

"My apologies ms y/n, but I must leave" he said as he quickly walked to the door. Before you could mutter another word, he was gone. You sighed as you picked up the plate and began eating while watching Tv. You were so tired of being in the room. You had nothing to do. Nothing but bordem took over you the last few days.

You look to your side seeing the phone Levi had given you to contact them and only them. It was ringing, requesting a facetime call. You picked it up as you placed your fork down. You slid your finger across the screen, seeing it say connecting. Soon Hanges face appeared in the camera, along with the others who were fighting to get into the camera to see your face. "Fucking move Mikasa" Yelena pushing her head out of the way. "Both of you fucking move" pieck said pushing her way through to the camera.

You giggled watching them fight with each other before Hanges face appeared back into the camera. They were now in the camera but in a civil way now. "Hey y/n" Hange exclaimed with a smile.

You chuckled, "Hey Hange" you say pushing a piece of hair from your face. "Can I leave the room now" you whined into the phone. "No" you hear Levi say from a distance. "Short bitch" you mumbled. Everybody's mouth hung open looking over at Levi. "What the hell did she say" he yelled.

"Nothing" you quickly say. "Give me the damn phone" the phone faltered a few seconds before Levi's face appeared in the camera clearly enraged. "What the hell did you say about me you little brat" he said as his voice fell deeper. You held in your laugh not to make it worse, "I didn't say anything" you say as a laugh attempted to leave your lips. You moved your face from the camera before he could notice. "What's so god damn funny y/n? Please enlighten me" You said putting his entire face in the camera. "I didn't say anything Levi I swear" you said.

"Tch" he mumbled giving the phone back to Hange. "You're a brave one for that one y/n" She said. "He is a short angry bitch not gonna lie" she whispered. Everyone agreed. "What did you say four eyes" Levi said. She smiled big, "Nothing Levi" she said rubbing her neck.