☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"Y/n, you cannot be scared to handle one of these, if you handle it the wrong way, you can hurt yourself along with someone else" Levi said placing the metal weapon into your hand

"Y/n, you cannot be scared to handle one of these, if you handle it the wrong way, you can hurt yourself along with someone else" Levi said placing the metal weapon into your hand. "Now, try to aim it at the target as best as you can. If you can, try to aim for the head. That's where I need you to hit mainly" he said as he got behind you helping you to aim the weapon at the target.

After finding out about the hit being placed on your head, you hadn't been out the house in weeks. They started putting you through heavy training a few days ago. First starting with hand to hand combat, and using different weapons. It started taking a toll on your body physically. You had bruises up and down your flesh. Every time you moved, something hurt. But they couldn't care less. If this would somehow help with your survival then that's what they'd have to do.

"Now, when you shoot it, it's gone recoil heavily, but you have to have a firm hold on it or else it's gonna clamp your skin, or it's gonna hit you in the face" he said pressing his stomach against your back. The trigger of the gun aimed perfectly at the target head. "Now place your pointer finger on the trigger" he said.

You placed your finger on the trigger, hesitant to pull the trigger. He noticed you hadn't pulled it yet. "Cmon princess, there's nothing to be scared of. Like I said, don't let go of it, make sure you have a firm hold on it, or it will recoil and hit you" he said as you felt your palms get sweatier. You gripped the handle a little harder as your finger applied slight pressure to the trigger.

"Ok, go ahead" he said into your ear. You held it tighter then let your finger pull the trigger. The bullets came flying out of the gun hitting the target in the head repeatedly. Once they were all gone, you stopped.

"Hm, you did great princess, now as you progressive do better with each gun, you're gonna use a bigger one than the last" he said as he reloaded the gun you had just used.

"Bigger? How big are you talking" you asked as got scared. The one you had just used had a lot of force to it. Just imagine the ones bigger than that one.

"The biggest you'd probably get right now is a AK 47, or a shot gun" he said as he loaded the bullets into the glock that you were just shooting. "But what I want you to have on you at all times, is a Glock" he said handing you the weapon.

"Now, again" he said leaning against the table that possessed all of the weapons that he had yet to let you use.

You turned around and held the gun up with both your hands and extended your arms. "Remember to keep a firm hold on the handle princess" he said.

You hold onto the handle tightly as your finger hovered over the trigger. Your hands were shaking like crazy, alone with sweat building up on your palms. "Y/n you need to relax" he mumbled looking at your slightly trembling figure.

You took a deep breathe, trying to calm yourself down. You exhaled then pressed your finger onto the trigger. The bullets flew out of the gun repeated as some hit the head of the target, and some hitting the chest area and arms. You gasped as you feel the gun clamp onto your skin. You dropped the gun making it shoot, thankfully in the other direction.