☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

You laughed to yourself as you got frosting all over yelenas face

You laughed to yourself as you got frosting all over yelenas face. Her mouth widened as she put her finger into frosting and putting it on your cheeks. You and her were in the kitchen making cupcakes. You were in here by yourself at first because you were bored and wanted something sweet. She was the only here and was left to look after you. She was very closed off some times. Only thing she's only made clear to you is that she wanted to fuck you, and that was about it.

"Would you stop and put the frosting on the cupcakes" you said as you giggled licking the frosting from your fingers. She shook her head as she picked up a cupcake and putting frosting on it. "You know, I've never had a cupcake before" she said as she placed it back down. You looked at the cupcake seeing the frosting was placed on perfectly. Your eyebrow arched, "you've never had a cupcake" you said as your head snapped in her direction. "You have to be lying" you said as your mouth hung open.

"Nope. I'm just not as fond of sweet things like the others" she said as she cleaned her hand slightly turning away from you. You leaned on your heel thinking about something. You picked up a cupcake and pulled her arm. She turned around to you looking for what you wanted. You look up at her tall figure holding a cupcake to her mouth. She chuckled, "no thanks princess, I just said I'm not into sweets" she said as she pushed your hand back.

You leaned up on your toes as you smiled big. "Pleaseeeee for meeee" you say as you hold it to her mouth once more. "No" she said pushing it from her face once more. "Cmon, please, I won't ask again" you said with a big grin. She sighed as she rolled her eyes. She opened her mouth as you put the sweet treat into her mouth. She bit a small bite off and chewed slowly. You smiled retracting your hand from her face. You brought the cupcake to your mouth and bit off of it as well. "See, it's not that bad" you said as you placed it back onto the rack with the rest of them.

You look up at her seeing frosting at the corner of her mouth. You lean up on your toes again and wipe her mouth with your thumb. She stared at you intently watching your hand move away from her face. You smiled sweetly and wiped your hand. Her eye twitched at that sweet innocent smile of yours. That smile that'd drive any person insane. Something in her snapped. She had to have you.

She gripped your wrist and spun you around to her. You gasped as she pulled you into her chest and pressed her lips against yours. She squeezed your hips as she instantly darted her tongue into your mouth. She got a taste of your sweet saliva mixed with the sweet taste of the cupcake and frosting. You moan into her mouth as her arms rap around your waist. She pulled you closer, your breast pressed firmly against her stomach. She picked you up off of the ground and placed you on the counter behind you.

Her hands rubbed and squeezed your hips making you groan once again. She pulled away from you making you whine of the lost of her lips. "Fuck you're cute" she mumbled. She kissed the side of your face and down your neck. She pushed your thighs open squeezing the soft thick flesh in her hands. She pulled your body closer to her pushing you back onto the counter. She hoisted your legs up and pulled your shorts along with your underwear off.

"You just don't know how long I've been waiting to get a taste of this pretty pussy of yours" she said as threw your shorts on the floor. You bit your lip as you inched closer to her wanting her to finally touch you were you wanted her the most. She rapped her long arms around your plush thighs.

She then placed her mouth on your clit. Your body jumped at the warm wet sensation of her tongue swirling around your cunt. You whimper throwing your head back as your toes slightly curl. Her tongue maneuvered all across your pussy sucking and licking at your folds. Your hand flys down to the top of her head as you push her face further into your cunt, her nose brushing your clit. She then plunged her tongue into your gaping hole making you jolt off of the counter a bit. She quickly held your body down from moving as she continued her assault on your wet cunt.

"I-o-oh fuck y-yelena" you moan as your fingers grip onto her hair. "O-oh god yes please" you groan as you rock your hips off of the counter in sync with her tongue that plunged into your cunt mercilessly. Her fingers came up to your pussy, she slowly inserted 3 fingers. 3 fucking fingers. You let out a loud moan as you felt her fingers stretch your small hole. "W-wait, wait fuck" you moan loudly. You were sure the whole mansion could hear you. She ignored your moaning and continued plunging her fingers into your pussy.

"W-wait I'm gonna- I'm gonna c-cum" you moan pushing her face closer to your clit. "Cum for me my pretty slut" she mumbled into your cunt. A few more strokes and your juices leaked onto her fingers followed by some getting on her tongue. "Fuck" you moan staring up at the ceiling as your body shook slightly feeling your orgasm flourish throughout your body. She slowly pulled her soaked fingers from your soaking spongy walls watching your juices run down her fingers.

You head flew back as your body rose up and down trying to gather your breathe. She placed her fingers into her mouth tasting the sweet juices that came from your body. "Taste as good as I expected" she mumbled to herself but it was audible to you.  She pulled your arm up and smashed her lips on yours allowing you to taste yourself on her lips. She pulled away pecking your lips repeatedly. You looked up at her smiling slightly. You could never get enough of these people fucking your every time you turned around.

The front door opened making you snap from you daze. You turn your head and see the whole damn gang standing there looking at you naked on the counter. "Hm, told you guys she would" mikasa said as she leaned on the frame of the kitchen. Your face heated up as you jumped off of the counter. You grabbed your clothes and held them up to your naked body. You didn't know why. They all had seen you naked. So it really didn't matter. Your face heated up with embarrassment as stared down at the floor.

"I'm so sorry" you said you look at the mess you made all over the counter due to yelena. This was her fault too. Yet she stood there saying nothing. Instead she was licking frosting from her hands watching you just like the rest of them. "I-it was her, she started it" you said as you slid your clothes back on in front of them. "Hm, we know" hange said as she walked into kitchen. She reached over and grabbed a cupcake off the rack. The rest followed and scattered across the kitchen.

"And where'd you fuckers go, left me here to watch her and told me nothing" yelena said side eyeing all of them. "We went to go handle what we discussed last week. We actually killed them, all of them" Ymir said casually as she put some frosting in her mouth. You stood there as they casually talked about killing multiple people. "And we didn't tell you because we knew you wouldn't wanna stay here with her. You're a stubborn fucker" Eren said as he lit up a blunt. "I wouldn't have been stubborn. Me not wanting to be left alone with her," she pointed to you. "I could never, and I hope your letting me hit that too" she said as she motioned toward the blunt in his hand. Everyone in the room looked toward Eren. He rolled his eyes. "All of you have your own big ass stashes, why do you want mines" he said as he inhaled the smoke. "Because yours is already rolled. And it's big enough for everyone in here to hit" hange said as she snatched it from his hand hitting the brown rolled up stick with green stuff inside. Eren scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Hm, since we're all here, y/n, care to tell us why you were in my office last night"

Excuse any typos.