☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

you blinked rapidly as a dim light shined in your eyes

you blinked rapidly as a dim light shined in your eyes. You let out a cough feeling the dryness at the back of your through. Your vision was blurry and your body ached. you moved your head to see where you were. only thing that was lit up was the middle of the floor were you lied. your body was cold. so cold. you looked to your side seeing a body there. You then identified it as your sister. panicked rose through your body as you moved over to her. Her body laid lifeless. You froze before you leaned down and placed your ear to her chest. You let out a sigh of relief as you heard her heartbeat.

You placed your hand on her and shook her, "S/N wake up" No response. "S/N. Wake up please" you pleaded, no response. You sighed. The poison must not have worn off of her yet. You looked around at the room. You couldn't really see anything, on a door in front of you that you knew was locked. You looked down at your chest and noticed the necklace Hange gave you was gone. You sighed. Hopefully when you pressed it, they were alerted.

__

"Levi, I wanna go back home. I miss y/n. I miss her boobs" Hange pouted as she laid her body on Levi. "Would you get off of me four eyes, and we literally leave in the next 2 days" he said as he rolled his eyes averting his attention back to his computer. "honestly levi? how do we even know if they know what it is or if they have it" Hange said.

Levi sighed, "they have to hange. their father was the last person they saw before they were separated. they have to know" he said.

"I hope you're right. because if we don't find it, they could die. and i'd very much like it if y/n lived. i think i love her" hange giggled.

The door busted open and in walked Eren and the gang. "I'm ready to go the fuck home. I have a hot mama waiting on me that goes by the name of y/n" Jean said pushing his eye brows up.

"i already told you i have dibs" armin rolled his eyes thumping jeans head. "listen here you little-"

"guys guys, both of you don't have to fight. you wanna know why?" Eren said.

"Because she totally wants me" he said as he popped his imaginary collar.

"please be so fucking for real" mikasa said as she narrowed her eyes at Eren. "you want me too babe" He said walking toward her. "Like hell i do. im a lesbian" she scoffed rolling her eyes as she crossed her legs. Yelena walked in flopping down on the couch. "fuck i need a drink" she groaned running her hand down her face.

she reached out grabbing the entire bottle of Hennessy on the stand. She opened it and chugged it back.

"woah what the hell happened with you" Eren question as the woman continues throwing back more than a few shots of the alcohol.

"Every fucking thing. So i'm trying to kill the damn guy who was supposedly the one that sent that van after us, and as i was chasing after him because the son of the bitch wanted to run, i kid you not the entire building caught on fire. I didn't realize it at the time but when i did, the entire building almost fell on me. But i did end up catching the guy. But i didn't kill him. He's locked up in the basement." she said as she threw some more of the drink back.

"wait, where the hell was your backup" Levi asked looking at armin and jean.

"Listen we got caught up. Somebody was shooting at us when we were trying to get to her" he rolled his eyes.

"seems we're probably gonna need more backup. Call connie and sasha and tell them it's time to come home" Levi said as he put his cut of tea to his lips.

The door busted open again and floch rushed in, "boss, y/n and s/n are in trouble the house got raided. They pressed the button" he said out of breathe.

Levi and the rest of them quickly stood up. "Fuck... get the damn her ready. Do you know where they are now" he asked as he began putting his coat back on.

"no not yet sir we've got every eye in japan looking for them. The tracker is being blocked by a signal so that can only mean they've been taken from the house" he said.

"fuckkkkk. this can't get any fucking worse" yelena said as she along with everybody else rushed out of the room to find their prized possessions.

Levi and Hange looked at each other. "We were right Levi. we aren't the only ones that know about their family. That means our rivals are looking for it too and must know that y/n and s/n have something to do with it" she said adjusting her eye glasses.

"Well, that means we have to find them. and fast. we have to be the ones to get our hands on it first"
___

The door to the room opened and a man with a mask covering the lower part of his face walked in. He held a huge gun that terrified you. One wrong move and he could end you with it.

You looked down at your sister who's head was laying in your lap as you stroked her hair awaiting for her to wake up.

The man stood in front of both of you. You didn't dare to look up. To terrified to do so. In one swift motion he put the gun on his back and leaned down picking up your sister in his arms.

you quickly shot up attempting to reach for her. "no let her got please she's not awake yet" you plead as tears started forming in your eyes. He glared at you as a warning.

you retracted your hand seeing as he wasn't hurting her. "Get up and lets go" he said. He started walking toward the door with your sisters head dangling from his arm. you slowly got up still a little groggy from the chemical they put over your face earlier. you hastily followed the man down the hallway. only being lit up but few lights along the way.

you stopped at a metal door that he put his thumb print on and it unlocked. He walked inside with your sister, and you close behind fearing he might do something to her. He placed her down on the table. "sit" he said pointing to the steel chair on side of her.

you sit down as you gulped staring at the floor.

He walked out, and in walked a blonde man with a beard and round glasses. You quickly shield your sister away from him in her vulnerability. "Relax dear, i'm not gonna hurt you... not yet atleast, i just wanna talk" he said as he took a seat in front of you both.

"So y/n ... tell me about your father"

 tell me about your father"

I have returned.