☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

you went dead silent at his question

you went dead silent at his question. your father? you didn't even know who your father was. you've only heard things about him. not good things. you could hardly remember his face. being how young you were when he abandoned you and s/n. you blinked at him as your mouth went dry.

he stared at you intently, awaiting your response. you were so busy in your mind you had forgotten he even asked the question. He could feel his patience running thin as he waiting for you to say something. he sighed briefly before sitting up in the chair. your eyes quickly averted to him. he reached to his side and grabbed a knife. he placed it on s/n skin making you quickly react and snap out of it. "ok ok, pls don't hurt her" you said as you shielded the knife from her unconscious body.

"well you best to open that beautiful mouth of yours princess or next time i'll cut her" he said as he ajusted his glasses on his face.

you gulped staring down at your hands, "i don't know anything about him. i can barely remember his face. he left me and her when we were kids. after he left us in some building, we never saw him or my mother again" you said as you felt tears burning at your eyes.

he studied you demeanor, he could tell you weren't lying. judging by the way you were so eager to protect your sister, and her life being threatened? you wouldn't dare lie.

"so... you're the bronze dragons little whore aren't ya" he said as he placed a cigarette to his lips and lit it, inhaling the toxic smoke.

your hands shook under the table as you didn't reply, didn't move.

"answer me" he said as his voice raised a little making you jump. you blinked as your nodded your head, just barely noticeable to him.

he smirked, "i don't blame em, you're fucking sexy" he mumbled as he scanned your body from head to toe, and back to your breast that were erect through the thin white shirt you had on.
maybe you and your sister could be more useful to him than he thought.

___

The gang had just landed. Levi and Hange got off the plane and headed for the house. levi open his phone and went through the security footage. there was no one in the world that could ever hack into their security systems so he could see everything on camera. Masked men raided the house their security that was in the house took out a good number of them. They had the upper hand but that quickly came to an end. His men were trained elites and are trained to handle situation where they are out numbered. But some type of gas was released into the house and they were all knocked on unconscious. the 4 men that remained of the 14 that swarmed in had gas mask. this was premeditated.

He saw all of them run upstairs where they knew you and your sister would be. 2 went to the right and 1 went to the left. he saw him chasing after Lenny. Lenny wasn't particularly trained. he was just a butler. he made it y/n room but levi eyes widened in horror as he watched lenny get shot in his head.

He continued to watch the footage of the man taking you. then he saw what he never thought he would. you had finally lost it. He watched in pride at you bash the man's head in with a vintage statue. "Hange would you look at this. our little princess has finally broke" he smirked as he showed hange the video of you.

"woah that's y/n??" she asked as she pushed her glasses up on her nose. "she looks so fucking hot. god i wished that was me" she said as she clenched her thighs together at the thought of you taking her life.

"god when we find them i'm so gonna put my face right in her thighs" she said as saliva ran down her lips. Hange forwarded the video to the group chat she has between everyone.

meanwhile on the plane that was going to pick up the files on the people that broke in, yelena opened her phone and saw the video. her eyes widened as she looked at you bash in the guys head. "guys look at your phones" she said as she bit her lip staring at you intently kill him. how your breast and ass jiggle with each blow to his face. how you combat skills had improved jurassically.

"ugh i'm so proud" pieck said as she placed her hand on her chest looking at the video in awe.

"jeez, when the hell did she get cut like that" Armin asked as he stared at the video. that look in your eye had his dick hard as a rock as he stared at you intently.

"i don't know .. but god i hope she's corrupted for good" eren grinned saving the video to his phone.

"hello, would any of you like any snacks or drinks" one of the flight attendants asked after adjusting her clothes so her boobs stuck out more, and hiking her dress up so her thighs showed more.

she had been trying to get one of them to notice her for the longest. preferably armin. she had it bad for him for months. It was something about that smile of his.

"yea i'll take vodka, oh and stop pushing your tits up everytime you see me. i don't think your name is y/n or s/n so you have no chance. you look like a whore." he said as he stared at her in her eyes with his stoic expression. everyone looked down as yelena giggled. pieck folded her lips as she turned and looked out the window. everybody could feel the second hand embarrassment.

Her mouth hung open as she felt tears burning her eyes. she turned and went to get his drink. not before crying in the bathroom.

"Armin was that really necessary, you hurt the poor girls feelings" Eren laughed as he put his cup of Hennessy to his lips.

"she started getting annoying. sucked my dick oneee time and she thinks it's gonna be more than that" he rolled his eyes as he inhaled smoke from his blunt.

"yall ain't shit" yelena said shaking her head as if she wouldn't do the same thing. any of them.

 any of them

i'm backkk ...