☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

Your eyes fluttered open as you looked at the wall

Your eyes fluttered open as you looked at the wall. A light flickering in and out. The last thing you remember was when they dragged you into the house, they injected a needle into your neck, and everything went black.

You groan sitting up off the hard floor. You winced as your whole body was in pain. You look down and see your chained to the floor and to the top of the room by chains latched around your wrist and ankles.

You slightly panic trying to get your hands out of the tight metal. But you simply couldn't. Tears formed into your eyes thinking about how the hole you were in was deeper. It would be even harder for you to escape now. You couldn't help but think that if you did something differently, you could have got out of here.

But yet here you are, chained in a basement. Cold, tired, hurting, barely had clothes on. You just wanted to leave. That's all you wanted. To return to your old life. Your life where you weren't constantly looking over your shoulder for people who could have killed you at any moment.

But reality set in where that was no longer an option for you. The door to the room opened, and in walked Levi he looked at your slumped figure. He heard your cries and whimpers and slightly chuckled to himself. The niceness they all once had for you was gone. Long gone.

You hate to say it, but you regretted your decision on trying to escape. But you didn't want to be here. You just wanted to leave. That's all you wanted.

But you knew you couldn't.

Levi walked to you, his eyes trailing your figure. "Nice to see your awake princess" he says kneeling down in front of you and grabbing a piece of your hair twirling it around his finger.

He stood up and walked around you to a table. It was then you noticed all of the weapons that surrounded the room.

He then picked up a fairly long whip.

[ look y'all better let me alone about this part. He will be whipping her with a whip. My ancestors mad asf looking at me write this shit. But I can't think of anything else for him to punish her with. But just to clear it up now. I AM BLACK. So out my face 💀👉🏼🚪.]

He walked back to you grabbing the back of your hair and pulling you toward him. You yelp in pain trying to grab his hand but the chains around you were keeping you from moving. He grabbed the sweatshirt you had on and pulled it off of you. He threw it on the ground on side of you. Endless tears flowed down your face as your body hyperventilated. Your heart was thumping heavily against your chest bracing yourself for what he was about to do to you.

"You know princess, what did we tell you plenty of times" he asked circling around you slowly, eyeing you like prey. You stayed silent. All that was heard throughout the room was your whimpered and crying.

"Answer me you slut" he said gripping the back of your head yet again. You let in a sharp breathe as more fear entered your body.

"T-That if I tried to escape y-you would punish m-me" you say as you squeeze your eyes together.