☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"Are they safe

"Are they safe .. please tell me they're safe" your mom said as your father walked through the door. He turned and pressed his forehead against the door. "Jason, where are my babies" your mom asked a she stepped closer to him.

He slowed turned his head toward her, his eyes held little no emotion. His ran his hands down his face in frustration. "Denise, I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry" he said as he held the gun in his hand. It had been a little over 4 hours since he had left and took you and your sister away.

"Sorry about what jason" she asked confused, her faced contorted as she walked toward him again.

That's when his eyes met hers, as if something had clicked in his head, "you knew didn't you" he asked as she stopped in her tracks. "Knew what jason" she questions as she took two steps back. "You knew .... Didn't you Denise, and you weren't gonna tell me Hm? You thought I wasn't gonna figured this out" he questioned as his eye slightly twitched. "Jason .. I don't know what you're talking about" she said as she took a few more steps back, fear taking over her eyes as she watched her husband stare at her with black eyes.

"Im sorry Denise.. I'm sorry.. he's making me do it.. I have no choice, I-I have no choice Denise" he said as tears flooded his eyes, but yet they held no emotion. It truly scared her. Jason slowly held the gun up to her.

Her eyes widened as she watched her husband. "Jason, please I don't know what you're talking about. Please let's just talk about this" she begged as her eyes flooded with tears watching her husband hold a gun to her.

"I'm sorry. I'll keep them safe. I'll keep them safe Denise. Safe from him"

And before she knew it, the gun had went off and Jason had shot Denise in the head, repeatedly. His jaw tensed as he stared down at his dead wife with little to no feeling present in his eyes.

__

"S/n"

You stare into the pool of e/c eyes that matched yours. It was if everything stopped. You felt so many feelings and emotions that you couldn't do anything but inhale sharply as tears pooled your eyes. "Y/n.." she mumbled to herself blinking slightly trying to make sure she wasn't imagining this.

That's when your sister let out the breathe she was holding as she finally allowed herself to break down. She quickly grabbed you and pulled you into her. You were too in shock to register what was happening. That's when you smelled her scent that was similar to yours and knew it was her. Your sister. The person who was born with you. The person who shared the same blood as you. The person who shared everything with you was here. She was in your arms. She was in front of you.

Your arms slowly rapped around her and you both fell to the ground. Sobbing was heard throughout the room from both of you. She pulled away placing her hands on either side of your head as she examined your face still trying to make sure it was you. "Y/n, p-please tell me you're real. Please tell me this is you" she mumbled as her voice cracked. You blinked slowly before answering, "it's me S/n it's me" you say as you pull her back into a hug. You both broke down in each other's arms. Memories and flashbacks flooded your memories of thinking the worst of her being hurt, or worse dead. But here she was. In the same situation as you. You scold yourself for not looking hard enough and she was right where you were the whole time.

You squeezed her tighter, as she did you. "I-I thought you were dead y/n, but you're.. you're here, I should have looked for you harder. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm supposed to protect you I-" even when you both were younger, you never understood why she felt the need to always protect you. She'd give her life to make sure you were ok. Of course you'd do the same, but with her, it's like she devoted her life to protecting you, and you never understood why.

"S/n, this isn't your fault, I promise. You can't always protect me from everything. Please don't blame yourself, we're in this together ok" you say as you console her. That was your thing. She would devote herself to protecting you, and you'd always console her. It was your nature. When she was hurt, you were there, when she would cry, you were there. That's one thing she needed you for. She wasn't the one to always show her feelings, but somehow you always knew when something was wrong or when something was bothering her, and you'd do anything, literally anything to fix it. And you always did.

"Y-You've been here this whole time" you asked as you stared into her e/c eyes that's paired with yours. She nodded as tears continuously slid down her face. "I knew you were still alive, I was gonna find you, but you've been here from the start, I should have looked sooner" you sniffled as endless tears streamed down your cheeks. She pulled you back into a hug as she tangled her hand in your hair. "I promise I won't leave you again, we have to stay together ok" she whispered into your ear. You quickly nodded, "I promise, s/n I promise" you mumbled.

"They're in here" you hear somebody yell behind you. You both quickly snap your heads in their direction. Multiple people flooded the room and ran toward the both of you with gun pointed at you both. You both put your arms in the air, knowing that you were outnumbered. "Drop the gun" one yelled. You both drop your weapons and put your hands back in the air.

"Finally, we found you too princesses" one said as two of them walked up behind you pushing you both to the ground and tying your hands behind your back. "Please don't kill us" you mumbled as fear settled in your heart. "Please don't take her, I'll go with you, just please leave her here" your sister said as tears fell from her eyes while she shielded you away from them. There she was again, risking her life to save yours.

"We're taking both of you, so shut the hell up" they pulled out two pieces of fabric and tried to place them over your Mouths. Your sister tried to push them away from you but was quickly pulled away from you, you kicked one of them in the face that was holding you down making him fall over. "Get off of me" you screamed thrashing around kicking whatever you could. But they soon over powered both of you and placed the fabric over your mouths. You both stared at each other, terrified as you both soon passed out from the toxins that were laced into the fabric.

 You both stared at each other, terrified as you both soon passed out from the toxins that were laced into the fabric

Annnd we back.

Typos = excused .

The plot twists and secrets I have for this story is amazballz 😁😁😁