☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"Fuck, what is it now" Levi asked as he lifted his head up from your chest

"Someone put a hit on y/n's head"

Levi's head snapped in her direction as his eyes grew darker. "The hell do you mean someone's put a hit on her head"

"Someone put a hit on her head for over 2 million dollars" she said as rubber her hand down her head. Levi sighed as he closed his eyes. Your heartbeat picked up as you gulped. Somebody wanted you dead?

"How the hell does anyone even know about her" He said to himself as he thought about something that could have been said or done for possibly their enemies to know who you were. "Call the rest of them back here" he said as he stood up from his desk. You stayed out on the desk as you many thoughts floated around you mind.

"Y/n, you cannot leave this hotel. At all. Even if we are with you, you will not leave here. It seems we're gonna have to stay here longer than we thought" he said as he pulled some files from under the desk. Have they been here before?

"Y/n go sit on the couch. And don't move" he said as he put his phone to his ear. You got off of the desk and made your way to the couch. Although you somewhat trusted the dragons, the thought still lingered if they could protect you. It wasn't  secret that they'd go to extreme measures to ensure your safety. They'd kill anyone they had to make sure of your safe. But you couldn't help but question, what if they couldn't?

What if somebody was strong enough to take them out, and kill you? Your hands shook slightly as you began overthinking this. You hated this situation you're in. This wasn't how you pictured your life would go. Held captive by people who have held gun, knives and everything else to your head. and for you to have a liking toward these people? Had they broken you already? You really couldn't decipher between the two.

The door to the office opened. In walked, Eren, mikasa, Hange, Ymir, and yelena. They looked at Levi, then at you. "Care to explain what was so damn important that I had to call off getting laid" Hange said as she sat on the couch next to you. Your eyes averted to her with a sense of jealousy. Who the fuck was she getting laid besides you. "Hey gorgeous" she said pulling you into a hug, your face was pressed firmly against her face. You giggled slightly feeling the soft flesh against your face.

"Ok that's enough, my turn" Ymir said pushing hange out of the way and hugging you as well. "Both of you move, my turn" mikasa pushed both of them off of you and sat in front of hange hugging you. "I want a damn hug too the hell-"

"Would you 4 focus. Good lord" Levi said growing annoyed with the girls who were hugged up on you. They all looked at Levi with a scold as they backed off of you.

You slightly laughed at them with a pout on their lips. "Now, you're all here because we have a huge fucking problem" he said as he put a cup of you already knew was tea.