☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"Hmm what do you think about this one Lenny, I think the purple would look good" you asked the body guard who you had discovered, names Lenny

"Hmm what do you think about this one Lenny, I think the purple would look good" you asked the body guard who you had discovered, names Lenny. He glanced down at the light purple skirt you held up. He couldn't lie, he wouldn't mind seeing you in such lewd clothing that you had picked out. Your captivators had you now walking around in a completely different style that you weren't exactly used to. They had you wearing skimpy outfits that showcased all of your curves and perfections. When they went out with you, they wanted it to be apparent that, yes, we fuck her, yes we it's all ours. And they couldn't be more proud to show you off.

So now, you had gotten into the habit of buying clothes that they would prefer. You weren't complaining tho. You looked amazing in them. So why not.

"Hmm, I think I'm gonna buy the purple, the blue, and red one" you say as you place all three skirts on one of the three carts your body guards were pushing around the store for you. When Levi told you to buy what you want, her meant that, anything to keep that smile on your pretty face.

"Miss y/n, it is requested that you return back to the hotel".

You turn around to Lenny who was looking at a phone. You groaned throwing you head back, "but I wasn't finished shopping".

"What do they want" you asked as you placed your palm on your forehead.

"I don't know miss y/n, but we need to leave"

"Well, can I at least talk to one of them" you asked as you crossed your arms.

"Yes, when you get home, I don't think-"

"Please just let me talk to one of them" You said as you looked him dead in his eyes with a sense of eagerness. It was clear to him you weren't gonna back down from this. Over the time of you being with them, you had started to rebel a lot more than you used to. You started to take your freedom and run with it. And you were gonna continue to do it.

He sighed as he handed you the phone. You clicked on Levi's contact, which read 'boss'.

It rung for a few seconds before he answered.

"What"

"Levi, why do I have to come back? I wasn't done shopping yet" you whine as look at the multiple carts with a shit ton of clothes in them.

"Because I said so, I don't appreciate you questioning me" he said.

You scrunched your face, "I don't care what you appreciate. Why do I have to come back? I just got here.... Like 4 hours ago" you scoff as you walk away from Lenny.

"Y/n I said to come back to the hotel I'm not gonna tell you again"

"For the love of fuck Levi. Why? What is so damn important that I have to come back so soon. I am not gonna sit in that hotel and do nothing. I wanna do things just like you guys have the free will to leave" you said growing annoyed with this whole conversation.

"That's the thing y/n, you don't have the free will to do shit without one of our permission. I've noticed that you've been mouthing off, thinking that you can do what ever the hell that you want".

"I haven't been mouthing off, and I don't thing I can do whatever I want" you say picking with the strings on your pants.

"So you haven't been mouthing off? You're lucky I haven't shot you in the leg yet princess" he said as he took a long drag from the blunt that sat between his lips.

"Levi, you're annoying me" you say as you rub your temples, your eyes closing in vexation.

He chuckled, "Y/n, bring you ass back to the damn hotel. I'm not gonna tell you again, are we understood"

You sighed, "yes"

He hung up the phone as you took it from your ear. You rolled your eyes with a sigh. You walked back over to Lenny who was standing next to the carts waiting for your return. "Ok, I guess we have to go" you mumble.

The guards push your clothes to the cash register.

After they finished everything which once again took damn near an hour, the total was $3000.66.

You swiped the card and they you a long ass receipt. They placed your stuff in the truck and drove you back to the hotel which was a good 30 minutes away.

You leaned on the window as you watched the beautiful streets of Japan. Many different stores and boutique shops that you wanted to come back and have a look at.

You looked up and saw the front entrance to the hotel. They parked at the front of it and let you out. "You things will be up shortly miss y/n" Lenny said as he helped you out of the back of the truck.

You smiled up at him, "Thank you Lenny" you say. He returned the smile nodding your way. You make your way through the lobby and up the elevator clicking on the highest level of the floors. The top levels usually have the entire floor to themselves.

Once you had made up there, you walked into the room looking for Levi. He was sitting in one of the office like rooms looking at something. You walked inside with a slight attitude.

"Now will you tell me why I'm here again" you say as you around the desk to where he was. He sat back in his seat, blunt still in his mouth. You sat on the desk in front of him.

He looked at you with his eyes low and red. You close your legs slightly clenching your thighs together. "I really didn't have a reason, just missed your presence annoying me" he said with a slight smirk. Your mouth hung open as you stare at him with stale eyes.

"So you're tell me, you called me back, from spending all of your money, just because you're being clingy" you say raising your eyebrow.

"Now I wouldn't say clingy, that's a stretch" he said as he placed his hand on your thigh. He sat up and leaned toward you, inhaling your vanilla and shea butter scent. His jaw clenched at the mesmerizing smell that you would give off. The smell remained the same always.

He placed his head on your chest closing his eyes. You looked at him in shock, but off instinct you placed your hand on his head and rubbed it. You both sat like this for a while before the door to the room opened, and in walked yelena.

"Levi, we have a huge fucking problem"

Excuse any typos 🤾🏽‍♀️