☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"Morning babe"

"Morning babe". The curtains to your room opened, light hitting your skin. You groaned taking a pillow and covering your head. "Stop I wanna sleep" you stated pulling the cover back over your head.

"Come on princess, we're taking you shopping for clothes" Hanji stated walking toward you. She grabbed the cover off of your head. Your shirt was slightly up, exposing your underwear.

She smirked. She then climbed onto the bed and on top of you. In this moment you didn't even care. You just wanted to sleep. "Cmon sexy wake up". Her hand then traveled your stomach tracing over a few of your stretch marks. You finally opened your eyes pulling the cover from your head.

Your eyes landing on Hanji, who didn't notice you staring at her. Her gaze was to fixated on admiring your body. She didn't know why, but your body always put her into some type of trance. As if you had some type of spell on her.

If you thought about it, you did have an advantage on all of them. Their lust for you. Maybe you could use that to your advantage some time in the future. Hanjis eyes glanced up at you seeing her staring at your frame.

"Finally your awake, now get up .. you have some clothes in the bathroom. Be ready in 30 minutes babe" she said getting off of you and walking out of your room. You groaned sitting up off of your bed. You walked into the bathroom taking a quick shower and looking at the clothes they brought you.

You cringed at it. It was a white mini skirt and a pink polo shirt. How did they think this was gonna cover your ass? You wished they'd give you clothes that actually covered you fully.

But you had to work with what you got. Plus, you were going shopping, so you could get clothes that covered your entire body. You then picked up the underwear they supplied for you. It was lace red panties.

"God these people are such perverts" you mumbled to yourself slipping on the red fabric. You picked up the mini skirt sliding it on you, followed by the bra and pink polo shirt.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You didn't hate it, but it wasn't something you'd pick on your own. You grabbed a toothbrush and quickly brushed your teeth and adjusting your hair.

With one last look at yourself, you walked out of the bathroom. There, Hanji, yelena, Mikasa, and pieck waiting for you.

Your face instantly went hot. You didn't know why. You guess it was because they scared you. A lot. "See, I told you she'd look hot in it" yelena said with a cocky smirk. "Whatever .. she does look hot" pieck mumbled. All of them staring at your body, yet again.

You stood there awkwardly. "Hell yeah she does" Hanji agreed. "Anywho .. let's go". They led you out of the room and downstairs where everyone else was waiting at the door.

Everyone walked outside to 3 black SUV's. Once everyone was in, the trucks pulled off. You sat next to mikasa. You never really actually interacted with her. Besides her basically saying she wanted to fuck you.