☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

You sit back on your legs as you and hange look at Levi who had walked into the room

You sit back on your legs as you and hange look at Levi who had walked into the room. Hange sat back on the bed and she continued to inhale the air of the blunt as if she wasn't naked in front of Levi. "Really Hange, you're supposed to be making that phone call and you're in here screwing y/n" he said as he leaned against the door frame. "Well she took the damn phone and I got carried away" she said, her eyes hanging low and red. She sluggishly got off of the bed sliding her pants and button up shirt back on. She didn't button it back up, her bra being visible still.

She grabbed the phone and and dialed a number before she walked out, leaving you and Levi in the room. Your face flushed as you grabbed the sheets of the bed slowly covering your body. "Mm don't try to cover yourself up now, both of you being whores in here" he said as she crossed his arms over his chest.

"Only a whore for you" you said as you grinned. He watched as you pulled the comforter down exposing your breast to him. His lip twitched as the things he would do to you flooded into his mind. You chuckled shaking your head as you placed your clothes back on. "Am I gonna have to stay in here the whole time or can I go out" you asked already feeling the boredom consume you. "Hm, you have seemed to come to terms with you staying with us now, but I still don't want you going out by yourself. We have a lot of enemies y/n, wouldn't want such a pretty face to die" he mumbled as his sleazy eyes scan your body.

"Fine, whatever, can I go out now. I wanna buy new clothes" you said as you grip his arm. He walked down the huge flight of stairs with you on side of him. You saw Hange in the big living room still on the phone. The smoke from her blunt clouding the air. Levi looked over at you. He pulled his wallet out and pulled out a black card. "You can go, but not right now. I'll have one of the guards to escort you. If you try anything they will call one of us and you will be in trouble. Get what you want" he said as he handed you the card. You smiled as you kissed his cheek, "thank you" you said as you walked back upstairs.

You had yet to pick a room. You looked all through the big ass hotel, contemplating on which room you liked the best. You then settled on the room that was the 1st door down the hallway. That mf was big as hell. Had a big bed in the middle against the wall, a balcony, a bathroom to the left, and a closet to the right. It had a couch with a tv mounted onto the wall. To your luck you guessed this was your room anyway as you seen your suitcases sitting in the corner of the room.

You sat down on the bed feeling the cold fabric against your skin. Your mind had wondered off as to why they decided to take a trip all of a sudden. Then your mind trailed off to your sister. You wondered what life would have been like if you two had actually grown up together. Could all of this mess been prevented. You remember the day you and her got separated 16 years ago..

Flashback

"S/N give me back my doll" you say as you chased your sister down the hallway. "You gotta catch me first" she giggled as she ran down the hallway of your small home. "Both of you quit running in my house" you both heard your mother say. You both stopped running and sat in the middle of the floor. You both panted lightly as you stared at eachother before busting out laughing. "Here's your doll back" S/N said handing you back the plastic Barbie. "You wanna go outside" you asked as your face lit up thinking of all the fun things you both could do.