☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"Y/n would you hurry the hell up" pieck said walking into your room grabbing one of your bags from the bed

"Y/n would you hurry the hell up" pieck said walking into your room grabbing one of your bags from the bed. You rummaged through your closet trying to find the black high tops you bought not to long ago. "I'm coming, I'm trying to find something" you said. Piecks eyebrow rose up as she saw your ass wiggling in the air, you bending down digging through stacks on clothes and shoes. To say your closet was big, you still had loads of shit everywhere.

She slowly walked up behind you, she pressed her body up against your ass making you snap your head around. You rolled your eyes turning back around as you continued rummaging for the damn shoes. Her hands cuffed the soft flesh of your ass squeezing and rubbing at the skin. "Instead of groping me, you could help me find my shoes" you said. "Hm, but I'd much rather stay here where the view is nice" she mumbled.

She put both her hands in the center of your back and began pushing your back down. Your back arched perfectly in front of her area. She smiled thinking of all the things she could do with you and a strap. You sighed getting slightly annoyed at what she was doing. Your breast pressed firmly against the carpet floor as she continued to arch your back. "Pieck, are you done now" you said as you threw a shoe to the other side of your closet. "Hmm, just a second" she mumbled not even remotely paying attention to shit you were saying.

"Yes" you mumbled as you picked up your high top boots. You tried to sit up forgetting that pieck had you pinned to the floor with your ass in the air, and chest pressed against the floor. "Pieck Cmon before they leave us" you said. You and the gang were going on a small trip. They told you they were going across Japan. To where most of the shit happens.

But little did you know they were actually going to find your sister while they kept your mind occupied on shit they had planned for you to do. Such as shopping, site seeing, stores, basically things they knew would keep your pretty head off of what they were doing.

"They're not gonna leave us, if we weren't leaving right now, I'd fuck you with my strap" she mumbled grabbing your platforms and holding them. Your head snapped in her direction. "As fun as that sounds, we have to go" you mumbled. The thought of that didn't sound bad at all.

You turn the light off to your closet as you walked out with pieck behind you. You closed the door to your room, both of you walked down the stairs where you seen the rest of them waiting on you. "About time y/n, we're just going across Japan, no need to bring your whole damn closet" hange said as she sat up off the wall she was leaning on. "It's not even that much" you mumbled looking at the 6 different bags that they all carried down for you. "Now we're probably gonna come back with twice the clothes we left with" Mikasa mumbled grabbing 2 of your bags.

You frowned at what she said. Well shit, you just liked clothes, a lot.

__

"Y/n, I will literally throw you out of this goddamn plane" Levi said as you continued to poke his cheek. You guys had been on this plane for a good 3 hours and you were already getting on their nerves. You were bored out of your mind, and they weren't entertaining you, so you entertained yourself. Mainly Levi because you found it quite hilarious seeing him get annoyed easily.

"Are we there yet though" you said for the 34th time. Levi rubbed his hand down his face, "we will get there when we get there, stop acting like a child" he said. You frowned, "I'm not acting like a child. I just enjoy annoying you" you said as you spiraled yourself on his lap. He looked down on you and scoffed. He placed his arm over your stomach as he continued looking over some papers he was sorting. You smirked as you brought your hand up and poked his face again.

He pulled the paper down and stared down at you again. You giggled as you tried concealing the laugh that threatened to fall from your mouth. "Y/n, so help me god"

You laughed as he continued to glare at you. "Tch" he mumbled under his breathe as he placed his hand on your stomach again, rubbing the flesh. After a few minutes, you stared up at the ceiling. You looked over and saw Levi's phone. You grinned grabbing it and going to his camera. He didn't have any pictures in his phone at all. You would just have to change that. You held the phone up above your head and began snapping pictures of yourself.

You held the phone up, making different faces. You took one more smiling. You looked up at Levi who had yet to notice you had his phone. You leaned up onto his chest and took some pictures with him. You looked up at the phone and then at you as you spammed the picture button. He groaned and snatched the phone out of your hand and placed it back into the cup holder.

"Y/n sit here and be still. I'm trying to read over these papers and you're distracting me" he said as his eye slightly twitched. You laid back on his lap and huffed. He sipped the black tea in the cup and returned back to reading the papers. You sat there a few more minutes staring up at the ceiling.

You lifted your knees up slightly and huffed again. As the paper covered his face, you lifted your hand yet again, and poked his face. He slammed the paper down on side of him and moved you off of your lap as you laughed loudly. He gripped your wrist and pulled you off of the couch and dragged you down the hallway. He brought you to the back of the plane where others room were.

He opened a while door with a golden handle revealing hange, who was at a desk writing something. He pulled you inside the room and sat you down on the chair that was in front of her desk.

"Take her, and don't let her leave", he turned to you pointing his finger at you. "Do not, I mean do not leave this damn room, you annoying little brat" he said as giggled some more. He walked out of the room slamming the door. You looked at hange who was laughing slightly too. "Hm, you were getting on his nerves weren't you" she asked. You nodded with a big smile.

"Just don't come in here with the annoyance" she said as she starting writing on some papers again.

You smirked as you got up and walked around and sat on hanges desk right in front of her.

You poked her face, "are we there yet"

Here's y/n annoying tf out of Levi on the plane even though he had a gun to her head last chapter

Here's y/n annoying tf out of Levi on the plane even though he had a gun to her head last chapter. Bipolar fuckers 👻.

excuse any typos ⛹🏽‍♂️.