☠︎

MAFIA SLUT

"HANGE" you said into the camera that was on your wall

"HANGE" you said into the camera that was on your wall. You knew she was watching you because you figured out that when the tiny light on the side of the camera is green that means somebody's watching. They had cameras around your room to keep tabs on you. You have been locked in the room for approximately 3 days now. They brought you meals daily, but otherwise that, you were stuck in there. You had access to electronics and a tv, so it wasn't all bad. But you still wanted to roam the house. You were growing tired of looking at the same walls. They knew you'd react this way due to past events. So they made sure to have cameras on you this time.

"I know one of you fuckers are watching me! Let me out of here! I'm tired of being stuck in this room" you scream at the camera. You groaned throwing your head back.

You giggled as you looked back up at the camera. "I'll let you see my boobs" you say as you move your eyebrows around. A red light went off on the camera, "I'm listening" a male voice said through the microphone. "No you're not Armin, don't give into temptation" Jean said pushing him away from the camera. "But I mean if you insist" Jean said. "Both of you move your ass" Levi said pushing both of them out of the way. "Although that would be nice, you're not leaving this room y/n" Levi said turning the microphone off followed by the camera because neither of the lights were on anymore. You whined walking back over to your bed. You fell back on to the matress as bordem took over you once again.

You then decided you'd take a bath. You grabbed a shirt and some underwear before making your way to the bathroom. You closed the door turning on the water as you plugged the drain. You walked to the mirror and began stripping yourself of your clothes. You examined your body of the bruises that were littered across your skin from the intense training you went through the last few weeks. They aren't as bad as they were before, they were slowly fading away. You wrapped your hair up in a tight bun to ensure it didn't get wet before you placed your foot in the steaming hot water. You put your entire in the water feeling all of your joints and muscles unwind and relax. You sigh placing your head on the back of the tub. You began washing yourself with the sponge and soap that laid on the side of the tub.

As you washed yourself, you glanced up at the faucet of the tub seeing a green light flashing. Your mouth hung open. They had cameras in the bathroom too? "You fucking perverts, can I bath in piece" you say as you look into the camera. They camera continued flashing green, before you took your thumb and crushed the camera. You scoffed and began washing yourself again.

____

"You gonna tell me now why I was dragged back here, I hadn't finished everything you wanted on the assignment yet" S/N said as she sat on the bed in the middle of the room. The entire gang stood in front of her as they eyed her. "Did you get the file though" Hange asked. She nodded as she pointed to the file that rested on the desk behind them. She grabbed the creame colored folder opening it and examining the contents inside. She looked to Levi nodding at him. He looked back to S/N before a smirk overtook his face.

"Good work princess" he said as he rubbed her head. He began walking out of the room with the rest of them behind him. Jean, Armin, and Eren began making lewd motions toward S/N as her face went red, "Quit acting like children and cmon, now is not the damn time" Levi said already knowing what they were doing.

They closed the door locking it leaving S/N alone. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She couldn't believe she was here again. She thought after she broke the tracker that she could be able to escape. How stupid of her to ever think that. Looking at who these were. She was foolish to think she could ever escape them. But that didn't mean she couldn't give them a hard time. She still wondered why she was brought back to the safehouse. She heard about a hit being put on somebody within the gangs head. She didn't know who, neither did she care. Little did she know, they were after her too.

She picked up her bag and looked inside at the barbie doll that she kept with her since she was little that her sister gave her. She smiled at the doll that she kept in shape for years. "I hope you're not dead. Wherever you're at, I hope you're ok"

__

"So this is the bastard that shot at us" Yelena said looking at a slightly tall man with dark brown hair and brown eyes, slight mustache and beard. "Wait you guys were shot at? When the hell was that" Jean asked Pieck who stood behind Yelena with her arm on her shoulder. "Yep, thankfully nobody got shot, we made it out by throwing a grenade at the damn van" She said as she stood up off of the Yelenas shoulder. "Why didn't anybody tell us about that" Armin rolling his eyes.

"Ehh, wasn't important" Hange shrugged as she sat on the desk in the middle of the room. She put a rolled up blunt to her mouth and lit the end of it inhaling the smoke. She looked up at everyone looking at her. "Oh for the love of FUCK" she groaned passing the blunt to yelena who happily took it.

"You dumb fucker" Levi mumbled as he zoomed in on the picture. Everybody looked back at him to see what he was talking about. "That dumbass didn't cover up their fucking liscence plate"

He smirked as he pulled out his phone dialing a number. He put the phone to his ear as it rung for a second before he answered.

"Floch, get the rest of the gang ready, and load up the weapons, keep it sweet, grab the ones that won't make too much noise, but pack a hell of a punch"

___

The door to your room began to jiggle slightly knowing somebody was unlocking the lock. The door opened and in walked Hange. She closed the door behind her. You rolled your eyes remembering what she did to you. "Oh come on babe, you're not still mad at me" She said as she walked toward your bed.

You scoffed, averting your attention back to the tv that was playing the fosters. "Princess, cmon talk to me" she pleaded as she crawled into the bed with you. You didn't budge still keeping your eyes on the tv. She laughed as she fumbled with her pocket. She pulled out a big oatmeal pie which she discovered was your favorite sweet. Your eyes sparkled as you took the pie out of her hand and opened it and bite it. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Thats not what I came in here for, I came in here to tell you that we will be leaving for a few days, you will be under protect 24/7, if your life is in danger, I want you to press this button this necklace, but ONLY in emergency and your life is being threatened ok?"

You nod your head as she placed the necklace on your neck. It was made out of medal on the front to hide the button in the back of it.

"Where is it that you guys are going" Yoy ask as you look up at her with white frosting on your bottom lip. Hange smiled wiping your lip, "You don't worry your pretty head about that gorgeous. I have to go now, we'll be back in a few days"

And with that, she walked out of the room locking the door, leaving you alone.

Things were bound to get worse from there.