☠︎

* side note ! Y/n is more on the chubbier side bc I hardly see books about thicker y/n's, being im chubby myself *

MAFIA SLUT

"Wake up princess we're here"

"Wake up princess we're here". You felt a kick to your side causing you to groan a little. The bag on your head was taken off leaving your hair in a mess, your makeup was a mess, eyes puffy all from you crying.

They grabbed your arm dragging you to this big ass mansion. They opened the door leading you inside. They were moving so fast you barely could keep your balance.

"It's to bad your about to die .. your really hot .. nice ass, nice boobs, I could only imagine what that pussy looked like" the man stated making you stare up at him with slight fear.

He dragged you down this dark hallway. Painting hung all around the house. Your eyes began to swell with tears. Well, this was it. Your finally hours alive.

It still really didn't register to you all that well that you were really about to die. The man then stopped at a door. He proceeded to knock on it, "hey, I got the girl" he stated. "Enter" was all that was heard.

He then opened the door throwing you inside. You were now on your knees staring down at the carpet that was under you. At the corner of your eye, you could see multiple shoes and legs, meaning that there were a lot of people in the room.

"Hm .. thank you Floch, you may leave". The man that brought you here then left the room closing the door.

Tears streamed down your face as you sobbed quietly before the people who where, in a few minutes, going to end you.

"Hm .. she's even sexier in person".

"I can't help to agree ... she has nice tits".

"Your staring at the boobs my eyes are on that ass".

"Fuck all that .. I wanna put my face right in those thighs"

Remarks about your body was heard all across the room, while you where basically on your knees crying quietly to yourself.

"Get ahold of yourselves this isn't what she's here for ... although she does have nice boobs ... that's not the point".

"Must you suck the fun out of everything Levi".

"Fuck up hanji".

You, for some reason, got the courage to finally lift your head. Your gaze then met other people. One sitting to the right of you, a man with kinda long hair pulled back into a bun, a girl with short black hair, to the left of you, a girl with blonde short hair, and a woman with long black hair. And stood in front of you was a man with short hair with a undercut, and another woman with brown hair pulled into a pony tail and a eyepatch going across her right eye.

"Y/n".

Your gaze then turned to the man in front of you. His eyes were eyes of a killer. It truly sent shivered wavering through your spine.

"You do know why your here" he stated leaning his head down just a little. You sucked in a short breathe nodding your head ever so slightly.

"And you do know what we have to do to you right" he asked as he crossed his fingers together just below his face.

You eyes clouded again at his words thinking about what they were about to do to you. You nodded your head yet again as tears streamed endlessly down your face.

"P-please don't k-kill me" you mumbled, pleaded for your life, thinking that maybe, just maybe, there was some type of sympathy in their hearts. You highly doubted it, but it was the last thing you could think of.

"Don't kill you? .. Princess you had a year to get us our money .. you knew the consequences, and you failed" he stated as he rose from his seat.

You glanced down at the gun that was in his hand. Your heart thumped, damn near jumping out of your chest.

He walked around the desk and stood directly in front of you. He grabbed your chin forcing you to look up at his cold eyes. You saw nothing but evil in his eyes. Hell, it's what you seen in all of their eyes.

He took the gun slowly rubbing it against your cheek causing you to let in a small gasp. Tears swelling in your eyes once more, and falling down your face. He could pull this trigger any moment, and it would be the end of you.

"You know guys .. now that I think about it .. we don't have to kill her ....... Yet". Everyone's heads snapped to the woman with the eyepatch going across her eye.

"What are you suggesting Hanji .. you know when we come up short of money .. they have to die" the man in front of you stated, still looking down at you rubbing the gun against your plush skin inching it closer to your mouth.

"We could make her our slut" she stated. Your eyes kinda bucked at her objection.

"We all agree she sexy right .. I mean look at those tits, the ass, the thighs, all of it. Now just imagine what the pussy looked like" she stated.

"Ok .. she may have a point" the one with blonde hair proposed sipping an unknown substance from her glass.

"I mean .. she is really hot .. I wouldn't mind, I'd love to fuck that".

"Hell I wouldn't either if we're being honest".

"So we all agree we want to fuck her".

Everyone in the room agreed.

"So Levi .. what do ya say" the blonde asked with a smirk tugging at her lips.

"Hm .. I was really looking forward to finally seeing a little blood .. but, you are fucking hot, so to hell with it" he said shoving the gun directly into your mouth causing you to instantly gag.

He shoved it a bit deeper til it was literally hitting the back of your throat.

"Huh ... a gag reflex .. might have to change that" the man with the bun said. The one in front of you chuckled, "not if I fix it first" he said with a sinister smirk on his face.

He then retracted the gun from your mouth tilting your head back. Saliva coated the sides of your mouth, some dripping down onto your chest and into the crease of your perky breast.

His lip twitched as he watched it trickle down your mounds. "We're gonna have so much fun with you princess".

 "We're gonna have so much fun with you princess"