Difficult to Handle (VI)

BismiAllahiArRahmaniArRaheem

"Zak, will we get to see Kinza here? Will we be staying here? Do I get to work with Kinza as well? Can she come and see us? Every day? Can I be with you when you do your job? Can I get to wear a suit also? Will Kinza be happy to see me? Will we be...

"Zak, will we get to see Kinza here? Will we be staying here? Do I get to work with Kinza as well? Can she come and see us? Every day? Can I be with you when you do your job? Can I get to wear a suit also? Will Kinza be happy to see me? Will we be living with Kashif?! Are we actually staying at Kashif's place? Are w—"

"Shut up, Isa!" Zakariyya growled and Isa landed back on the ground from his jumping in the air. His goofy smile stayed put nonetheless. Zakariyya shut the trunk of the car after pulling their bags out and heaved them towards their accommodation.

Isa carried his bag pack in his shoulder and watched the huge villa at the side with wide, curios eyes. "Woah! I can't believe we're going to live here, Zak."

"Press the bell, Isa." Zakariyya instructed his brother, while his hands carried the luggage in them. Isa instantly bounced to the door and dinged the bell. Some shuffling later, a bald man opened the door and his lips stretched to the corners of the world with a huge grin.

"Assalam alaikum, my lad! I see that you've arrived. How was your journey?" He chirpily questioned and Isa would've been skeptic of him it was any other circumstances but at the moment, his excitement got the better of him.

"Walaikum assalam. It was no problem, at all. I'm Isa Hashim, Zakariyya's brother. You could call me his father, though. He's still a kid." Isa snickered, giggling with his mouth covered by his tiny palm and Ali's amusement reached the skies.

"Nice introductions. Now can we please? I'm carrying around 5 kgs in my hands, if no one's noticed." Zakariyya announced of his ignored presence and Ali nodded eagerly in apprehension.

"I'm Ali, by the way. I'm their team leader, but we could be partners in crime if you want. Just don't let them know." Ali's voice reduced to a hushed whisper as Zakariyya hollered with the bags to the hall with struggles. Isa's blue eyes widened in mischief at the bald man's claims and he couldn't stop the gigantic smile from plastering on his handsome face.

"What say? Deal?" Ali bent down and brought his hand forward and Isa avidly shook it, some of his hair falling on his face with the movement.

"I'm awesome at making deals." Isa piped in and both the guys evilly sniggered watching Zakariyya wipe his sweat with the back of his forearm.

"Come, Isa. Let me show you around the house." Ali clutched the excited boy's hand and walked around leaving Zakariyya to wonder if he was ignored on purpose. Nevertheless, he followed them around as they animatedly talked to each other.

"Woah! I'm going to live here? I don't believe this. This is crazy!" Isa mused with sparkly eyes as he took in their bedroom, which was much more spacious than there previous apartment. Zakariyya smiled at his brother's smile and gave Ali a nod.