Difficult to Handle (IV)

BismiAllahiArRahmaniArRaheem

Kinza wrapped Yasmin's arm around her shoulder and walked her inside the villa

Kinza wrapped Yasmin's arm around her shoulder and walked her inside the villa. Yasmin gratefully smiled at her and Kinza returned the gesture.

"Thank you for being there for me in these hard times, Kinza. I don't know if I can ever repay you back." Yasmin weakly voiced out and Kinza glared at her.

Kinza's mother had passed away when she was going and being the only child surrounded by make bodyguards and an overprotective Dad, she always wished for a sister. When circumstances landed Yasmin at her place, she started seeing an elder sister in her.

"This is no favor, you get that? Initially, you were here because I was jealous but now, you're simply stuck with me." Kinza sternly pointed out after seating her on the sofa and Yasmin chuckled at her. Kashif followed them inside with the medicines that Yasmin was given and silently placed them on the TV table.

"And you! Get out of here and shove some tablets down your throat." Kinza ordered, pointing her slender finger at Kashif whose ears suddenly perked up at the informal call and Yasmin watched them with a small smile. "You've been getting on my nerves since last night!"

Kashif quirked a brow at her accusation. "I was doing my job." He deadpanned.

Kinza flared up and threw a paper cup at his face. He dodged it, of course and she marched towards him. "Get out and don't you dare come out of your house before tomorrow morning. I'm calling Ali to keep an eye on you." She pushed him out of the door and he watched in incredulity.

Kashif was the boss, the leader, the mover and shaker or whatever other names fall into that category of Kinza's security channel. He was her personal bodyguard with loyalty regally badged on his shoulders, and their relation was a priceless one. Ali however, was Kashif superior. The shrewd, bald man who knew how to make Kashif dance on his toes.

Kinza harshly swiped some buttons on her mobile and glared at Kashif while holding the phone against her ear. "Yeah Ali? I strictly order you to banish this idiot from the face of this Earth for the next two days and lock him up in his room until he gets better."

Kashif's eyebrows raised in amusement and his chapped lips then turned into a frown. "Idiot?"

"Oh boy! You've given me the happiest news ever. He's sick? I'm personally coming over to tend to him, pumpkin! Thank you for making me so happy. Ali loves you." He chirped out from the other end of the line and Kinza grimaced.

"Do. Not. Ever. Call. Me. That." She gritted out and Kashif bent over in laughter. He perfectly knew what Ali was on about.

"Pumpkins are very healthy." Kashif mused to himself while he leaned on the wall outside for support, gazing at Kinza with a smirk on his pale face.

"Whatever. So, your beloved idiot is in front of you?" Ali questioned and Kinza growled out. "Yes, he still is. Why haven't you obeyed me yet?"

Ali gave a portly laugh and Kinza had to refrain from slamming the phone on the wall on which Kashif coolly leaned. Out of nowhere, two bulky men appeared in the villa's lawn and Kinza's pink lips tugged up sideways.