Difficult to Handle

BismiAllahiArRahmaniArRaheem

Kashif rounded the car and opened the door for Kinza Ibraheem to politely stand there, waiting for her to get down

Kashif rounded the car and opened the door for Kinza Ibraheem to politely stand there, waiting for her to get down. She passed a blank face and let her heels click the ground.

"Wait outside and please don't make fuss by coming inside and standing with a 'I'm-so-smart-face' beside me." She threw in an annoyed tone at him. Kashif, her personal bodyguard had to set his lips in straight line to keep the smile inside at her sour remark.

"Okay, ma'am." He obediently answered. She groaned at his response and he grinned at that.

"Don't call me that. Just how many times do I have to tell you?"

"Alright, ma'am." He immediately replied and she glared at him from behind her shades.

"You should be fired." She muttered while walking towards the classy cafe in front of them. He slowly shut the door and stood at a distance from the cafe to have a clear view of her. Of course, with a small smile.

Kinza royally strolled inside the cozy cafe, turning a few heads in her direction which were finely ignored by the young woman. She approached the counter and the guy in front of the cashier smiled at something the lady beside him said and turned to Kinza with hues of red settling in the top of his ears.

Kinza had her eyebrows shot in the air in amusement and eyed the duo. The guy however required an extensive study with his extraordinary looks. Before she could rake her curious eyes over all of his features he asked her.

"Yes, how may I help you?"

Kinza swallowed and squinted her eyes at his name tag that read 'Zakariyya'. A satisfied smile graced her lips as she placed her hand on the glass counter. The guy observed her movements and passed a professional smile in return.

"Latte Macchiato with a Tiramisu." She ordered and he swiftly pressed the keys on his counter. After settling the payment, she sat on a table, her leg crossing over the other and eyes trained on the handsome guy.

She sipped her cold drink with her eyes narrowing at every small gesture between Zakariyya and the girl beside him, with a blush creeping up his neck at every small word of hers. It would be wrong to say that Kinza Ibraheem hadn't developed a liking towards the young man and the world knew that what she wanted was what she wanted.

She ignored Kashif's subtle efforts of trying to get her out of the place and sat there for a complete two hours, staring at the man. Finally, the manager silently whisper to Zakariyya that he should communicate with the customer, or if they had some issues.

Kinza's heart raced when he took long strides in her direction but her gaze never wavered. She watched him near her and sat straighter, slightly moving her half-consumed Latte aside.

"Ma'am, is there a problem? Would you like something else?" He formally addressed her and she cocked her brow at him. A few tresses fell to her side when she tilted her head at him and he gave nothing but a professional smile in response.