Difficult to Handle (V)

BismiAllahiArRahmaniArRaheem

Kinza walked in with a goofy grin but in an instant, her brows crunched into a frown when the backyard gate opened on it's own

Kinza walked in with a goofy grin but in an instant, her brows crunched into a frown when the backyard gate opened on it's own. Uncle John wasn't present and her guts told her that Kashif knew she was gone.

Yasmin peeked from the balcony and sighed in relief when she confirmed that it was actually Kinza who entered.

Kinza was surrounded by the hundreds of guards the next moment as she walked to the main entrance and Ali stood there shaking his head at her. She didn't do anything wrong.

Kashif barged in through the gate, barking orders at someone on his gadgetic watch, his angry gaze drilling holes in Kinza's head. His long strides approached her while he pointed his finger at Uncle John. "You're fired."

"No, he's not!" Kinza cried out in incredulity and Kashif's stance told her that he questioned her audacity to command people around. Uncle John guiltily hung his head and Kinza snapped her glare at Kashif.

"He is not to be fired." She firmly stated and Kashif folded his arms across his broad chest, clad in his infamous black suit once again. He seemed a little better than yesterday, with his eyes a lighter shade of red and his straight form definitely gave a good impression of his health.

He raised his brows at her. "And you are grounded." Kinza's amusements knew no bounds. What, she was grounded? What two year old kid was she?

"Father, thank you for your concern. I'll be an obedient kid from now on." Kinza scoffed and sarcastically answered with a nod while Kashif smirked.

"Mr. Ibraheem, your Dad said so. Not me." He shot back with his smirk growing bigger by the second and Kinza stood straight at the new piece of information.

"You had to announce it to the whole world when I was out for just one night?" She angrily gritted out, throwing her daggers at his red nose and he unfolded his arms.

"And in that one night, you could be successfully kidnapped while your prized organs travelled all around the world." He replied with the same zeal pointing a finger at her and Kinza clenched her teeth, grinding them hard.

"I don't care." She growled lowly. She then swiveled on her feet, stomping her way to the villa. She wasn't a kid for God's sake! Kashif disassembled the patrols and followed her inside to open the door for her while she gave him a sour look.

He quirked a brow at her while holding the large, wooden door as if asserting that she was indeed at fault. She was important to every single soul around her and so her safety mattered. A lot.

"You should be fired." She muttered her all time famous statement, reserved for this particular bodyguard of hers and he shrugged his shoulders. "I work under your father's orders."

She groaned and glared at him while he lowered his gaze and held the door in place for a tensed Yasmin to enter. The lady watched the entire fiasco with widened eyes and when she understood that Kinza was a huge possession in the outside world, she couldn't help but chew her lip in worry.