Forced or Not? (II)

BismiAllahiArRahmaniArRaheem

Ehtesham bhai hugged Mirza, muttered a few threats in his ear and left, not before grinning at me and making baby Taimoor wave back

Ehtesham bhai hugged Mirza, muttered a few threats in his ear and left, not before grinning at me and making baby Taimoor wave back. I was tired, not at all afraid of the guy beside me now.

He seemed fine with being ignored, and I happily obliged. He disappeared in his humongous, warm and comfortable room and I then stepped in to head towards the large mirror. I roughly removed my scarf, tossed it on the bed, and mishmashed my hair. Wary of the deep scar of my hijab pin, caused by that trash, Jahangir, I massaged my scalp carefully. I shuddered at the thought of where he touched me, feeling disgusted by myself.

At the exact moment, Mirza came out of the washroom with wet hair, dressed in a white tee and black tracks. He stood there astounded and dumbfounded with his towel in his hand. I blurred his presence and went back to taking in my appearance. I removed my watch and bracelets and chucked them on the table.

He caught my hand and brought me to his bed, inspecting my wrist. His slender fingers wrapped around my bluish hand and he treated it with utmost sincerity. I don't think he knows that I have a thing for sincere people. Ya Rab, help me.

My heart was at a steadily accelerated pace, drumming in my chest. His gaze slowly lifted from the task he performed and fixed into mine. I think his light brown toned a little lighter, making me go almonds, walnuts – uh nuts, was it? Nuts, right?

His earnest gaze roamed over my face and I realised that I went through the same ordeal today but it was miles different from what his eyes on me felt like. It was serene, in my heart.

I suddenly broke the trance and jumped out of his delicate hold. Stepping out after a relaxing shower, I gathered a few sheets and a pillow from his bed and walked out. I already had an eye on the plushy couches, so there I go!

I leaped on the brown goodness and relished the feeling, ah this was one good of a time. Mirza seemed like he was gone for the day too, so I chose to nevermind him. The moment I closed my eyes, I dropped into a soothing blackness. Ah, today was tiring.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Shake.

Shake.

Roll Shake. Bump Shake.

Who on Earth has the urge to fly to the unicorns with my kick now? Annoying little – shake. Whizzy world – SHAKE!

"Farheen, you missed Fajr, princess. Wake up before I do something stupid." I heard a deep voice from my right murmuring gibberish.

"Farheen."

"Farheeeen."

I groggily opened my eyes to the width of a few millimeters and tried to comprehend what the universe was all about. A shaking universe.