The Village is Rutheless (II)

BismiAllahiArRahmaniArRaheem

Two more days, and then I'm out of this village for good. My heart has been in constant fear since I arrived here and I couldn't bear it anymore. My cardiovascular system needs to be treated.

Today's the Walimah, and I'm confused between the heavenly diamond-studded purple velvety gown and the dark green royal gold-embroidered flowy peice of work. I scratched my head and tried hopelessly to arrive at a befitting decision. Right then, Raheela burst in the door blabbering something about her wrath fulminating on the nitwit.

Dekho, Bhai! Hum sakoon se apna kaam karte rehte hain, aur pata nahin kahan se hamara khoon choosney gir padhta hai woh bandar ka baccha. Aashiqui toh aise karta hai jaise abhi hi Nikah padhwa lega. Matlab, dimaagh naam ki koi cheez hoti hai na? Inhoney dimaagh bech Kar sasti shayeri khareedi hai bas. Kisi din maine gala noch lena hai uska. Matlab kuch limits hoti hain, ladkiyan nazuk si bholi si hoti hain, magar us bongey ne to mere munh ke saamne hi mandraana hai! Badi Amma se kahungi ke usey laat markey nikaley is Haveli se, jungle mein rehne ke qabil hai, ghar mein nahin, jaanwar kahin ka!” She was screaming at the door by the end and kicked it harshly before yelling a 'Dafa hojao meri zindagi se, nikammey!'.

Whoa!

Bechari par bahut zyadti horahi hai lagta hai, magar kaun isko bataye ke dil cheez kya hai!

I brought her to the bed and made her sit on it, handed a cold glass of water and calmed her down. She still had a typhoon surrounding her with a killer look in her eyes. Hehe, who agrees that they're cute? Definitely me!

The thunder seized and she was back to human. She turned to the outfits spread on the bed and questioned me with her eyes about them.

“I think you should wear purple. It'll go well with your fair complexion and shy look.” She thoughtfully spoke gulping down the water. I hummed back, and looked at the dress. Maybe purple it was!

I was seated on the dressing table yet again while Raheela decked me up. This time my hair was pretty open, secured with only a few cute and sparkly side pins. She curled my brown locks at the end and put on her pendulous earrings on my ears. A light make-up and a shimmering lip-gloss with white-stony stilletos completed my look. All thanks to her for making me look dazzling!

She herself dressed in the green gown and wore a hair band, leaving her raven hair for the breeze to have fun with. Her high heels and dark makeover made her come out as some queen-like like lady making way to her royal couch. Ab bechara is par dil na de to kya karey? Osama tum to gaye, bhaiya!

Haye, mere bacchiyon! Tumhein dekh kar dil bhar jaata hai mera. Kaash ke mein tumlogon ko apne paas hamesha ke liye rakh leti.” Badi Amma affectionately conveyed and it got me teary eyed for some reason. Just two more days...and I'll never see anyone from here again? Mere Rab, mere liye asaani karna.