The Chaotic Three (II)

BismiAllahiArRahmaniArRaheem

It's been a few days since Tamannah's Walimah so now the Ali Shah girl crew is dropping at our Haveli and I'm jumping in the air with excitement

I skipped along the hallways to find Khilwat and I did find her, with Zerdad Bhai. She turned around to leave, when suddenly Zerdad caught her wrist and halted her sprint. Her straight hair fell down as she looked down to stare at the ground, trying to hide her blush and Zerdad smirked at that, slightly tugging her hand, making her gracefully land on him.

"Ishq ne Ghalib nikamma kar diya, warna hum bhi aadmi they kaam ke."

(Couplet: Love has made you useless, Ghalib. Otherwise, you were formerly a man of work.)

He whispered, staring at her intently while she bit her lip trying avoid his gaze on her face.

"Toh karlo kaam jaakar. Kaun rok raha hai tumhein?" She lowly replied, playing with the button on his Kurta and he chuckled at that, invigorating her blush into a deeper color.

They both then gazed at each other with such an expression that. (Then go and work. Who's stopping you?)

"AHEM!"

Not me. Osama. The stupid dimwit had to ruin it for them with the loud interruption. Immediately, Khilwat springed far from Zerdad, who sported an unintentional, slight frown at her distanced form.

"Kya horaha tha yeh? Haan? Zara aas paas bhi dekh liya karo. Sharam karlo, bhai." Osama teased, dancing on his feet, grinning like an actual monkey. (What was this? Haan? Keep an eye around as well? Have some shame, brother.)

"I know you were fantasizing me and you in their place. So, don't worry. In Shaa Allah, one day I'll hold you even closer." Osama whispered in my ear, and I lost my ability to decipher things. Zerdad shook his head disappointingly at me and Osama and pecked Khilwat's cheek once before leaving.

"Abhi toh bola sharam karle. Koi sunega meri baat?" Osama yelled at an already far-off Zerdad and before he bombarded Khilwat with his cheesy comments, she dashed out of there as well. With red cheeks, of course. (I just told you to have some decency. Will anyone listen to me?)

"Dekho Osama!" (Look, Osama!)

"Haye! Aisey qaatilana andaaz mein mera naam na liya karo, jaana. Kuch kuch hota hai!" He chuckled at his own joke, keeping a hand at his heart. Can I take it out? His heart out of his body, I mean. (Haye! Don't call me this murderously, my life. Kuch kuch hota hai – Bollywood movie)

"Munh band rakho. Aur dhyaan se meri baat sunlo. Agar aaj tum hum ladkiyon ke paas kahin dikhe, toh dekh lena beta. Maine aisi phainti lagwaani hai ke nanazaad mamu yaad aajaye!" I threatened him, pointing my finger at his tall form, narrowing my eyes to get my point through. (Shut your mouth. And listen to me carefully. If I see you anywhere around girls today, then you see. I'm going to reprimand you so bad that you'll remember the uncle from your grandfather's side!)