Breaking Him (IV)

BismiAllahiArRahmaniArRaheem

I squinted my eyes to the light and snapped my head towards the clock that hung on the wall in front of me

I squinted my eyes to the light and snapped my head towards the clock that hung on the wall in front of me. 10 AM? When did I sleep? How did I sleep? And where did I sleep? Why am I at the bed right now and why on earth is my leg over Raihaan's and my arm strangling his neck?!

Oh my Allah!

I cleared my throat and noticed that it hurt lesser, compared to yesterday. Alhamdulillah, I don't have to pray otherwise my Fajr would have been a gone case. Hopefully, my high side is down today and I can control my filterless mouth. I winced at my carelessness yesterday and embarrassingly glanced at his face. He looked serene, with his arms all sprawled around. Wait...I slept on his arm for the whole night?

But, I don't regret anything. Maybe, I was able to soften him for myself and this could be a good thing. I gulped and shook him, tears unexpectedly stinging my eyes.

I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to hurt him, I don't want to leave him suffering...I want him to even keep holding me! But, no! This man deserved to be punished and I wouldn't ever break my promise. My promise to break him. Break him completely.

I harshly nudged him and his eyes moved under his eyelids. Why did he have such big eyes? I patted his chest repeatedly and he groaned, swatting my hand away.

"Raihaan, wake up! We're going somewhere. You're still my slave, remember?" He partly opened his eyes and rolled to glance at me. His messy hair added to his already blessed looks and he spoke. "Are you okay now? Do you still have fever?" His hoarse voice moulded with his concern and made my heartbeat erratic. He reached his hand to my forehead and checked the temparament with a serious expression.

"Yeah! You're definitely better." He muttered with a lopsided grin and I plunged out of the bed to get rid of the unnecessary delusions. He scolwed at my sudden motion and got up to lean back on his palms.

"You...look ravishing!" He shamelessly exclaimed, scrolling his amber orbs over my dishelved body. "Did fever mess with your beauty or something?"

He smirked when I averted my gaze and picked my duvet that dropped down. I hastily crumpled it and threw it in a corner, roughly plunging my hair in a bun.

"We have to be somewhere, and you should be obeying without complaints. A deal is a deal." I shrugged, diverting his attention and cocked a brow at him, rushing to the closet to change my untidy pajamas.

I tied my Hijab in the mirror and stared at my face. My smiles vanished with Humayun and I feel like a lifeless person now. My eyes shone only but a little and I glared at the sullen face. I need to toughen up. Today has to be fruitful.

He came out dressed in a sky blue flannel with a white t-shirt beneath and was busy buttoning his sleeves when my eyes caught his. He whirled around and extracted a gun from his closet and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. He swiftly stowed it in the back of his waist, staring at me through the entire ordeal.