✦forty nine ✦

{....}

"Sakayo? Time to wake up sis" Ran knocked on his sister's door, which just earned a groan from her. "Don't forget that Sanzu is here, so you might wanna wake up now. Unless you want your pancakes to be eaten" he chuckled as he heard shuffling from inside.

"I'm up! Don't let that stupid jellyfish eat my pancakes!" Sakayo yelled as the shuffling continue.

Ran just chuckled at this and walked away. Sakayo quickly took a bath and changed into her uniform before grabbing all her things and went down stairs.

"Where's my pancake!?" She asked once she got to the kitchen, just in time for her to see sanzu taking one of her pancakes.

"Hey pinky! Put that back!" She hissed and glared at sanzu, who of course didn't listen and even looked at her when he ate it.

"You!" I marched towards him and smacked the back of his head. "When I say put it back you put it back, got me pinky?" Sakayo huffed as she crossed her arms and glared at him.

Sanzu grumbled something under his breath as he rubbed the part where she smacked it. "I'm guessing he got caught trying to take some of her pancakes?" Ran asked as he appeared besides his brother who was watching the whole time.

"Yeah and he almost choked on it when she smacked him" Rindou laughed and continued eating his own food.

Ran chuckled at this and sat down, he too then began to eat his own food while watching his sister and Sanzu argue.

"That's enough now sis. You still need to go to school" Ran said after a few minutes later. Sakayo huffed in response and quickly finished her breakfast before following Rindou out.

"Sanzu will be the one picking you up from school later. By then he would probably take you home and you'll be staying there for a few days, or weeks. It depends on how long the mission will be" Rindou said as sakayo got in the car.

"Mhm alright then" sakayo answered and she looked outside the window. "You know, you can also use this chance to get closer to Sanzu. I know you still have a crush on him" Rindou laughed when sakayo suddenly whipped her head at him and sent him a glare.

"Tsk, shut up" she grumbled and look outside of the window again. Rindou didn't say anything and just chuckled at his sister.

Soon after they arrived at sakayo's school. "Bye sis, and don't do something stupid that will cause you trouble" Rindou reminded her.

"Nah, can't promise you I won't make trouble. But I can say I'll try to be less reckless" she grinned as she got out of the car.

Rindou can only sigh as he watch his sister leave.

"Sakayo! Your finally here!" Ivy grinned as she saw her best friend walking towards them. Sakayo smiled and walked faster to get to her friends.

"Good morning you two" she greeted both Ivy and Akira. "Saw how those views went up over night?" She smirked which cause them to snicker.

"And oh look. The star of the show is here" she grinned as she looked behind her friends to see a very pissed looking mitsuki walking towards them. She was alone though, her friends where nowhere to be seen.

"My! If isn't the fucking whore" sakayo mocked and smirked when she saw mitsuki glare at her.

"You better delete that video or else!" She threatened making sakayo scoff. "Or else what?" Sakayo raised a brow at her.

But before mitsuki can answer, she heard someone yell her name. Turns out it was her best friend, Belle, er... Ex best friend.

"So your the little bitch that's been sleeping with my boyfriend! No, to be excats your that fucking whore who slept with all of our boyfriends" Belle sneers as the other girls behind her glare at mitsuki.

Their eyes were so full of hatred, scornfulness, disgust, anger and betrayal. They all trusted her but she broke it but sleeping with their boyfriends.

"Someone like you doesn't deserve to be here! Your just gonna ruin the schools reputation" Belle said as she scoffed at Mitsuki.

"Let's go girls, I don't want to stand here for another second. Not with someone like here around" Belle says and walked away making sakayo whistle.

"Well, looks like you even betrayed your own friends. What a bitch" she sniggered before leaving. Ivy and Akira quickly followed after her.

Mitsuki just glared at the ground before leaving too, ignoring all the heated gazes from the other students. Especially from the females.

"Hah, I wonder how long she'll last before leaving the school" sakayo muttered earning some shrugs from her friends.

"A week or two maybe. Give or take" Ivy shrugged as she scrolled down her phone. "Heh, then I'll just make it quicker" Sakayo smirked as she decided to plan another thing to surprise mitsuki.