Jenny left to the living room and found Maya speaking to a stranger whom she guessed as one of the movers. She moved to Maaran and smiled at him and blinked her eyes assuring him that everything will be ok. He frowned at her but she nodded at him, assuring him once again. 

Maaran tried to get hold of the bag that Maya was trying to manage to get but failed as it was heavy. Maya abruptly left the bag when Maaran touched the sling and moved ahead without turning back. Maaran heard her asking the person who was arranging their packages in a van to collect the bag and sighed. He forwarded the bag to the person before helping him arrange the packages. 

Jenny locked the house before forwarding the key to Maaran.

Jenny: Sathya anna two weeks agum nu sonanga.. vanthathu kuduthurunga..,

Maaran: seri da..

Maya was waiting near the cab that was there to take them to the bus stop and yelled at her.

Jenny: Ava kidakara na… ana onu enaikum ah avala vitrathinga..

Maaran: nan epadi avala viduvan nu ninaikara ?

Jenny: itha nan solala na unga aalu tha sona…

Maaran frowned but soon realized when she nodded.

Maaran: vitra matan nu solu…

Jenny: atha neengala solikonga.. ipa ithuku mela ninan nan sethan.. nanga kelambarom neenga patharama irunga..

Maaran: neenga patharama poitu call panunga.. food eduthutingala ?

Jenny: eduthutom na.. 

Maaran stood there watching them get into the car and just when Maya was about to close the door he called for Jenny.

Maaran: Pathu patharama ponga.. he said looking straight at Maya who was looking away but he could guess her watching him.. poitu vanga.. nan ingaya tha irupan.. Engayum poira matan.

He noticed Maya trying to hide her sigh before she asked the driver to leave. He stood there waving at the car with a small smile adoring his face after a long time in the hope of living his love back. 

Next couple of months passed in Swift, Maya and Jenny spent their vacation at Trichy. Maaran stayed back at the same house and he never stopped trying to contact Maya. His texts continued to be unread and his calls turned to be unattended. He contacted Jenny occasionally and got to know about her. When Jenny received the date of joining and decided to leave for Bangalore, Maaran was the one to help her find an apartment and make all the arrangements. Jenny had kept informing him about Maya even after she left to Bangalore and Maaran currently knew Maya had enrolled herself for Pg in a college at Trichy. Maaran was upset as he was confident that she would again join PG in Chennai as they once discussed earlier. He really did not know how to convince her if they were in two other places and her not even reading his messages did not really help. He knew that leaving for Trichy would also not work with Ajay and others around. At the same time he did not want them to be the same even after three whole months. He decided to leave for Trichy and somehow meet her without others' knowledge. 

Maaran was returning from the office after applying for leave through the same food court where he had spent most of the time with her. He paused to take a look at the table that they usually sat at for a few seconds. He sighed before trying to move out of the place but soon stopped again and looked at the table with shock. He blinked his eyes before he rubbed it and once again looked at the table.

Maya was settled on the table scrolling her mobile while having her food. He grinned to himself before jogging to her and standing in front of her.

Maaran: Yazh..