Sternly, his eyes beckoned Sunwoo to move while he had things under control. He would be the distraction.

Strange how Sunwoo could catch that fast. At the speed of lightning, he got on his feet and sprinted to the back of the cafe. Of course, the new girl caught his move but the boy indeed was too fast for her to hold.

Disappointment at its max, her expression was quite a sight. She unknowingly moved her attention to the older who now had calmed, questions clouding her head.

"Excuse m-"

"Miss," Haechan cut, smiling ever so endearing. "How can I help you? What do you need to order?"

"Noth-"

"Let me help you to the counter," still smiling, Haechan was trailing her movement. When she went right to catch a glimpse of Soobin, he would go in the same direction, covering her view. And it repeated three times until she finally surrendered. "Come... we have a new drink today."

Swiftly, Haechan escorted the girl to the counter at the same time Chanhee came out from his office after having his senses activated. He seemed to have notified that something not too great was happening outside and decided to take a look.

And the first thing that greeted him was Soobin fixing her face.

"What had just happened?" He was furious, scooting closer to his friend.

"I was playing around. Sorry." For a reason that she couldn't pinpoint, she found herself lying. It was a spontaneous act she rarely did and it made her wonder, why must she now?

Was it simply because she didn't want Chanhee to get angry at his staff? Or, did she just hate the idea that Sunwoo would get yelled at for causing a mess? But, looking back, was it Sunwoo's fault?

The said boy was nowhere to be seen. He had fled into the staff's room as a precaution. He wondered what was happening outside but he couldn't go out, could he?

So, he anxiously waited until the door swiftly opened, revealing none other than Haechan.

"Has she left yet?" He questioned, rapid blinks of his big eyes adorned his face.

Haechan scoffed, closing the door behind him as he entered the compartment. Never in a thousand years did he ever imagine to have witnessed this dramatic picture which he'd always seen on the TV.

"I feel like I'm watching a boy who runs away after being caught cheating," pocketing his hands, he leaned forward, provoking his friend. But then, he groaned. "Ouch! Why are you hitting me?!"

"Who said I'm cheating?!" Sunwoo was enraged, both hands on his hips. "Soobin is the only one in my heart!"

"Then, you shouldn't have flirted!" He retaliated in between slaps on the latter's arm.

After a while, the two finally calmed, but Sunwoo kept biting his lips. The desperation inside him was already on the maximum level, oh, how he hoped he could sprint out of the room.

Haechan noticed the discomfort and he knew what was on the latter's mind. And so, he granted him the answer he probably was looking for.

"She's with Chanhee. I saw them talking about something," he said while holding the door open. He saw Sunwoo's face light up, for what seemed like the heaviest burden finally lifted from his shoulders. "And I've sent your fans away. Come out before Chanhee gets you."

Winking with a smirk on his lips, Haechan took his leave without having any expectation of what would happen next.

He almost had his heart dropped to the floor when Sunwoo ran into him from the back, the impact made him glued to the wall.

Nervously, Sunwoo scanned the cafe. Every crook, every table, and every direction. He was desperate - that was obvious. He desperately wanted to find Soobin. But, she wasn't there, Chanhee was replacing her spot at the table.

"Where is she?" He tugged on his hair, cursing the new incoming message he just received for being the reason for his desperation. "Ah, noona... You should've stayed!"

He had made himself too loud, Chanhee couldn't help noticing. The penguin-looked alike jolted up rather aggressively, making his way towards the boy.

"Any problem, Kim Sunwoo?"

"Where is Soobin?"

Chanhee flinched at the straightforward question. "Pardon?"

"Chae Soobin, where is she?!" Sunwoo accidentally raised his voice.

"She just left," the grumpy boss pointed towards the exit, pondering as to why he was responding to his staff. "Why are y- Wait, Sunwoo, where are you going?"

The said boy ignored the boss and directed his feet to go outside the cafe. Please still be here, he diligently praying internally.

Turning right at the sidewalk, Sunwoo's heart eventually skipped some beats, when he found the girl standing there facing someone she shouldn't have seen today.

"I've failed," he gulped, taking one last glance at the text from Kevin.

'Whatever it takes, don't let Soobin run into Juyeon there. It will be a disaster.'