Author's Note

Hey guys! It's a new novel we have here and I would love to share it to you guys along with following rules to set before reading. First of all I would like to thank you guys for considering to read this.

BEFORE PROCEEDING TO 1ST CHAPTER , DO READ DISCLAIMERS AND NOTES:

• This story is written in TAGLISH! You can only be able to read this if you're Filipino, Filipino speaker, or native Filipino/ speaker, otherwise, understanding the context may be difficult. It is written in Tagalog and English so be overwhelmed with short English phrases. 

As an author, I own the copyright to my original works. This gives me exclusive rights to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform or display my work, and to create derivative works, among other rights. My copyright protects my works from unauthorized use, encourages me to create more and allows me to protect my work from plagiarism. Copyright applies to works that are unpublished.

This story might include topics that others may find disturbing such as mentions of sexual contents, suggestive definitions, and violence. Please read with awareness.

LGBTQ+ characters are to be included in this story, please spread respect at all cost!

The settings and places mentioned in this story all takes place in the Philippines, as well as the characters and the entire novel set, it is all Filipino.

Make sure to enjoy this novel and read with your heart!