Honestly, Sunwoo was dying to know - why they hated him so much. It seemed like it had nothing to do with his friendship with Juyeon, it must be something else. But what?

The universe was helping him greatly. Or maybe it was a coincidence. Anyhow, the mess occurred when his shift was over. Bowing to the boss and the scary guy, he swiftly left for the staff room to get his stuff. Chanhee was yelling something that sounded like 'I'm not done yet' but Sunwoo didn't care.

The longer he stayed, the easier he could die.

Normally he would leave through the entrance but not today. He went out through the back door.

"Oh my god, I can have a heart attack like this," he breathed out.  "They are so childish!"

It was then, that Sunwoo flinched when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He almost cursed whoever was calling but it never escaped his mouth when Eric's name appeared.

"Shall we go have fun?" was the question Eric asked as soon as the boy picked his call up. Sunwoo's lips quivered to form a smile, exactly understood the meaning. "C'mon, I've been waiting for your shift to end."

Chuckling at Eric's cunningness, Sunwoo ended the call and ran through the alley to get to the front. His eyes diligently wandered around, looking for a sport red car parked anywhere within the area.

A pair of blinding LED headlamps blinking twice caught his attention, Sunwoo internally cheering as he made his way toward the car.

"You know you're the savior. I almost died earlier," he said as he jumped into the passenger seat and crossed the seat belt.

"What happened?" Eric queried, truly investing in the tea.

"Save the story and let's go having fun!" He yelled with his face which never failed to make Eric cackle.

"A bad boy now, don't you?" Eric shifted his car into the driveway, not forgetting to diss his friend. "You better treat me well, Sunwoo. Or else I'll tell Soobin everything about you."

It scared Sunwoo just for a brief moment but that fear could wait. This joy of having fun couldn't.

Eric said: drinking and talking. But, he never said that it was quite a wild meet-up. It wasn't that wild but Sunwoo would describe it that way if girls were involved.

Complicated mindset.

Their appearances were anticipated, and all heads were turned as the two made their way inside the bar. It was hosted by a nerd boy in their class who maybe was using their good looks to attract many to come. But, the two with the purest hearts of theirs would never care of such things.

By the time, they were having fun mingled with people of many characters and also girls, it was the perfect time to go home but Eric had a different thought. Just a little bit more, he said.

So, Sunwoo decided to wait outside while loitering on the sidewalk. But, he didn't know that he was followed by a hot girl who seemingly was interested in him.

"I've been watching you," the girl shyly approached. Even though it was quite dark outside, Sunwoo could see the hues of pink on her cheeks. "You do know how to have fun."

Cockier at the compliment, Sunwoo leaned down to her ear, "The fact that you're also here proves that you know too, honey."

The grow of her eyes made Sunwoo feel victorious on the inside, this marked another success in hitting on a girl. Truth be told, this girl wasn't his style, it was Eric's. Maybe he could scheme something to let the two get to know each other.

"D-Do you have a girlfriend?" It escalated fast to the bold move the girl made and it a bit was terrifying.

Pulling up the corner of his lips, Sunwoo tucked her hair to the back of her ear, "How about you guess, pretty?"

And that was when Sunwoo had his surprise when he accidentally glanced over her shoulder. A familiar face was beaming upon seeing him, and a vigorous of his hand waving was seen.

"Kevin?" He adjusted his position to see better and another surprise appeared. A girl was with Kevin- eyes widely opened upon seeing back and forth from him to the girl he was flirting with, an airy scoff then escaped her lips. "S-Soobin?"

Panic, Sunwoo pretended not to know the girl he initially was talking to, dragging his feet forward which Kevin did the same.

"Bro, what are you d-" Kevin was then pulled by the arm closer to the younger.

"How come you are with her?" He frowned before yell-whispered, "And here out of many places?!"

Kevin flinched, taken aback even. He looked at the younger's flustered face and easily found out the reason for his panic.

"Soobin isn't supposed to see you being flirty, is she?" He smirked and it was Sunwoo's turn to flinch. "Good luck to you then, Sunwoo. She reaalllyyy hates someone flirty."

"W-What?"

"Hey you two," it was then that Soobin spoke up, arms crossed as she beckoned to a direction. "Your date has left, Sunwoo."

God, that was scary.

Sunwoo couldn't help gulping without knowing that Kevin was enjoying the scene unveiled.