𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I know I've been invited by the twins. Did someone else request me?" I gulped. He rose to his feet and my heart dropped at his height. "Where am I?"

"My mansion. Don't worry. I've had your width and other things measured to fit you for your classes today. I was a little worried since you were unconscious for an entire day," Vellamo chuckled while taking a sip of his liquor.

"That..long?!" My eyes widened and then I looked around me. "Whose bed am I in?"

My butt was aching. I was never getting another tattoo for the rest of my life. I refused and I won't be looking at mine until I get them removed.

"Mine. You're in mine. Technically, you're in my guest quarters but everything here is mine." He walked around the bed, grazing his fingers across the custom sheets. "Classes start in," he checked his watch. "In about forty-five minutes. My butler will drive you there so don't worry."

"Okay. Thank you. I also wanted to talk to you about something else if you don't mind," I whispered, slowly gauging his reaction.

His eyes were soft and welcoming. He sat on the edge of the bed, close to my feet. He rests his hand on top of my ankle. "Of course. What is it?"

"Um, well, I don't think your academy is for me. I've tried teaching your students and the requirements are a little absurd for an omega like myself. I'm not fit to teach your acad-"

"So you want to quit?" His tone did a u-turn, deepening and a little sharp.

"U-Um," I breathed, looking down to see that I was in a pink gown that spectacularly hugged my body but I don't remember changing. "It's not that. I mean, I love your academy. I think it's good or um, I don't, I..." I stuttered.

My shoulders deflated. "I'm sorry."

I expected him to get upset at me or something but he started chuckling while gently caressing my ankle and my lips pursed.

"Silly omega. You don't quit my academy. No one ever quits my academy," he muttered. His thumb grazed my lower lip and I politely scooted away, pulling my ankle from his grasp.

"Well, I was told that I have to put in my notice before I could quit. Is that not allowed anymore? Has the policy changed?" I pondered.

"The policy?" Vellamo tilted his head back and gulped down the last bit of liquor before licking his lower lip and his eyes returned to me.

"Yes..?"

"The moment you are accepted into my academy. You should feel privileged. So, why in the Moon bane, would you ever want to leave?" He questioned.

"I'm an omega."

"And?" He quietly sat the glass down, dead eyes focused on me.

"It's an academy for alphas." I reminded him while tugging at this pink gown.

"Hmm. That's a good point," he replied, tapping his fingers on his knee while appearing deep in thought.

"Would you consider?" I grew hopeful that he'd understand why I felt this way.

"No," he replied, tilting his head as his eyes traveled around the room. "I don't think I will, Mr. Mitsuo."