CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

An exquisitely beautiful woman with flowing, snow-white hair strolled gracefully through a field of beautiful flowers

An exquisitely beautiful woman with flowing, snow-white hair strolled gracefully through a field of beautiful flowers. Their enchanting fragrance enveloped her senses, causing a gentle smile to grace her lips.

She gracefully stooped to pluck a flower, still smiling softly to herself as she brought it to her nose. "Nature remains as stunning as the last time I visited," she whispered to herself, tucking a strand of her long white hair behind her ear.

Her eyes wandered, absorbing the surrounding natural beauty until it landed on an unexpected sight. There, under the shade of a tree, lay a man, peacefully asleep. "A human male," she softly mused as curiosity drew her closer to inspect him.

As she drew closer, her heart raced in a way it hadn't in her centuries of existence. The sight of this man was truly captivating, he was breathtaking . His peaceful sleep under the tree only added to his remarkable beauty.

"I never knew your kind could be so mesmerizing," she murmured to herself, lowering herself into a squat right before him. To her surprise, the human male remained undisturbed, lost in his sleep.

Driven by her curiosity, she extended her hands to trace the contours of his face. Her fingertips gently brushed against his warm skin, and she observed, "He is so warm, exceptionally warm." Her hand moved lower, almost grazing his lips, and the uncertainty crept in. Could he truly be human? The energy she sensed from him was anything but ordinary, unlike that of an average human.

Just as her fingertips neared his lips, a warm, masculine hand wrapped around her wrist, stopping her exploration.

"Uhn," escaped her lips as the man's eyes gently fluttered open, locking onto hers. His gaze cold yet blazed with intensity, his touch radiating heat as they maintained unbroken eye contact.

Silence took over as they locked eyes, her heart started beating very fast again. She couldn't help but contemplate - was this, perhaps, love at first sight?

"What are you?" he finally asked, his demeanor frosty after a silence and eye contact that felt like it lasted an eternity. The woman blinked repeatedly, snapping herself out of her thoughts.

"W...w...w..what?" she stammered trying to understand his words. He responded with a deep breath, rising to his feet, while the white-haired woman remained in a bent position, trying to comprehend the bizarre scenario.

She finally stood up, keeping eye contact with him and not threatened by his intimidating figure. With long black hair flowing down his shoulders, impeccable facial features, and a physique that seemed straight out of a god catalog, he was a visual spectacle.

Was he a god? The woman couldn't look away; he was practically perfection on two legs.

"I asked, what are you?" he repeated, his tone even colder.

She scoffed, casually tucking her hair behind her ear and crossing her arms. "And who do you think you are? That's not how you greet someone you've just met, human. Did your mother forget to teach you some basic manners?"