CHAPTER THIRTY

THORIAN

THORIAN

As I gazed in the direction indicated by the woman about to be consumed by that demon, I couldn't help but think that following this path would eventually lead me to Drakonia.

"Finally, we will reunite, sister, and pick up where we left off," I whispered with determination.

The journey to Drakonia proved to be more challenging than I had thought it would be. Along the way, I encountered daring demons, each of them tried to confront me. Killing them proved too effortless and easy; it had been a while since I fought with a worthy opponent, someone who could truly challenge me. Only my sister could provide that satisfaction.

I didn't mind crossing paths with demons or travelling countless seas, as long as it meant I could once again lay my hands on that woman after so many years. At present, I found myself on a boat in the heart of a river that no one, especially no human, dared to cross. It was infested with the most evil water creatures, and humans typically steered clear of it like the plague..

I'd rather avoid any annoying evil river creatures, but this was the quickest route to Drakonia, and I was willing to pass it for the sake of reaching the kingdom swiftly. The full moon cast its shimmering reflection on the dark, deep water, shrouding the surroundings in silence as I paddled my boat stealthily, keeping my eyes fixed ahead.

I could sense various sinister creatures lurking around me, finding their time to pounce on me and make me their meal. It appeared that I might have to confront these water creatures eventually, despite my lack of desire to do so.

I ran my fingers through my hair in exhaustion, inhaling deeply as my gaze landed on a woman on the water. She hovered above the surface of the river, her naked form bathed in the moonlight. Physically, she was undeniably beautiful, but I knew all too well what she truly was and what her intentions was.

I chuckled, "I was expecting some annoying river demon, not the Queen of this river herself," I remarked, reclining in the boat and trying to relax. "At the very least, wear something."

Her body shimmered under the moonlight, appearing wet and somewhat slimy. Her long, dark hair cascaded down to her waist, and her eyes were as pitch black as the night. I was well aware of her immense power and the reasons not to cross her, but I remained unimpressed. Sucking her soul might be just what I need to take my powers to the next level.

She glided gracefully towards me, eventually landing in my boat and approaching with a sense of regal authority. I rose to my feet, towering over her as our eyes locked, her intense black gaze seemingly penetrating my soul.

"Leave," she commanded after several minutes of unwavering eye contact. "I have no desire for a Vedan man here." Her eyes leisurely roved from my head to my toes and back, and she smirked to herself. "You're as physically appealing as the rest of your kind."