"Where should I put it? In my room? Or anywhere random?" She pondered as she thought. And seeing her be excited about his birthday gift somehow had Sunwoo's heart jump. "Suggest me one place."

Sunwoo glanced over at the big mansion firmly standing behind him. It was so big and he wondered how many rooms and compartments did they have. He was sure that he could get lost once he was in.

But, little did he know, Soobin had dragged him inside into their wide kitchen where later one of the maids came in with an empty vase.

"I do think that it will suit my room." She said, but her stare at him was strange. It almost felt like she was testing him.

If his guess was correct, Sunwoo would calmly announce his defeat. For, he was internally screaming knowing that his daisies held such high attention out of all the presents she received today. Even Eric's was nowhere to be seen anymore.

There at the kitchen island, the two sat side by side on the sturdy stools. It was silent but comfortable, Sunwoo unknowingly planted his elbow onto the surface, and having his cheek laid against his palm as he looked at her arranging the daisies into the vase.

She somehow looked the happiest right now. Mission accomplished, he thought.

And that was when she broke the silence, "So, Eric suddenly appeared here just by coincidence?"

Sunwoo flinched, gulping even. How should he break this to her? He'd forced him? Or Eric was willing to come? No, that would be a lie.

"I... may or may not talk to him?" He sounded like questioning and Soobin sensed it smoothly.

"Why hesitating?" She giggled. "I'm not gonna be mad. I'm just curious."

"Don't be curious about him!" It was unintentional. Nonetheless, Sunwoo meant it. "He's not worth for you to think about."

A set of furious blinks adorned her face, her hand with a daisy inside was stalling in the air. That anger of his was too sudden, why must he be worked up on this matter?

"I got so many surprises today. Wow," she said while inserting the twig of daisy inside the vase. "I've never had so many people celebrating my birthday like this. It's funny."

"Huh?" The confusion couldn't be hidden from escaping his lips. "How come? You're the princess of this house."

A swift turn of her head and a raised brow somehow had proven that she didn't like the nickname. So Sunwoo ejected an instant apology.

"Everyone inside this house would start the morning with wishes. Then my friends - Changmin, Chanhee, and K-" She paused, downing a lump. "They would buy me a slice of cake and a drink. Then, at nighttime, Jacob would sit with me at the back with another slice of cake while we did stargaze."

Sunwoo was holding himself from dropping the jaw because that was so unexpected. She - the heiress of one of the big companies, was celebrating like a normal person.

"I'm surprised that you've never told me about this plan. We met almost every day." She said after the flowers were done. "You really know how to keep secrets, don't you."

"I promised them anyway." He pondered. Should he say that he'd promised Jacob instead? Maybe as a payment for enclosing information that he probably could use to get her?

"Chae..?"

It was then, that the said older's voice was heard somewhere inside the house, almost sounded like someone who was lost. Ironic how the member of this household too could be lost in their house.

However, surprisingly, Chae Soobin didn't care to shout back. She just looked over at the kitchen's frame, awaiting the appearance.

Another surprise Sunwoo witnessed was when Jacob Bae really appeared there with his angelic smile - his signature. He unknowingly chuckled - bemused.

"Oh, here you are... with Sunwoo," he said in a beam.

"Why?" Now only a question came out from Soobin's mouth.

"You got a delivery," he pocketed his hands. "And it is waiting in the living room."

Soobin whipped her head towards Sunwoo as if asking for approval. The boy pursed his lips and brows raised - giving his approval.

"Check it out with me," she rose and beckoned Sunwoo to follow, the boy found himself deluded. Was he too important for her to put the priority on?

Jacob led the way, Soobin trailed behind and made sure that Sunwoo was following through the short hallway and into the expensive living room. The younger was having his jaw dropped by the interior design of the mansion that was expectable to be seen, it was hard to keep his pace behind them.

He didn't plan to get lost anyway.

Sunwoo found himself once again deluded when he got the opportunity to witness another lovable moment of Chae Soobin with her gift.

"Happy birthday, honey."

Upon getting the wish from the most important person in her life, Soobin ran forward and crashed her body against him, her father.